Chapter 3

It's the day that i'm going on a date with Kyle and it's kinda weird because we just met yesterday and now .. were going on a date all planned by his crazy cousin and my crazy best friend Kylie.

I put on my stripped long sleeves, Black pants, Chelsea Boots and My Grey coat and i also put on my grey knitted scarf that i was wearing yesterday.

"My tummy feels sick!" I said as I drink the coffee that i made

"Your nervous"my mom said giggling

"Maybe, I don't know."

Suddenly someone knock on our front door

"It must be Him" My mom said

"I'll open it." 

"Ok." 

When I open the door, Kyle was standing and His wearing his Grey shirt, Brown trench coat and a green scarf

"Your here!" I said slowly as I smiled at Him

"Yeah." He smiled back "shall we go?" 

"Ahh ... Yeah." I smiled "MOM! I'M GOING NOW! SEE YOU LATER!" i shouted 

"OK! HAVE A NICE DAY!" she shouted back

Kyle opened the car door for me and I went in and the smell of His car was amazing.

"So were are we going?" I asked Him as He started driving 

"Central Park." He smiled "Have you been there? ... What am I talking about of coarseyou've been there before right?"

"Yeah. Of Coarse, That's my mom's favorite place to relax." 

After a couple of minutes, we arrived at Central Park, Kyle park His car and then we started walking along with some people. It was really cold. I can see couples hugging each other because of the cold weather.

"This was my favorite place when I was seven years old." He said while He looks around

"Really?" 

"Yeah.I remember buying ice cream over there with my mom and my dad." 

"Is your Mom and your Dad with you when you got here?" 

"Nope." He said as He looks down "Actually, my parents are already dead. Car Crash in LA when I was 15 years old." 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to ask. I did't know .."

"It's fine. It's fine." He smiled "It's ok."

"How did you manage that? You were 15 when that happened. Who was with you?"

"Kylie's Dad went to LA to support me. He wants me to go back here in new York but I didn't want to. Kylie's parents became my parents and that's why Kylie felt like a sister to me."

"I see." I smiled

"How about you? I didn't see your dad." 

"My dad is already Dead. He has a Leukemia."

"I'm sorry." 

"It's fine." I smiled 

I noticed that Kyle and I were walking on the place where I spent my  10th birthday and I still remember what happened on that day, It was kinda sad actually.

"This place ..." I said as I turned around "is that where I spent my 10th birthday" 

"Really?" He said smiling

"Yeah!" I smiled "I remember my mom holding a cake over there at that bench. And then when i blew my candle .." Then i looked down because I remembered what happened next.