chapter 1

Dalia's P.O.V  

This morning i woke up in a really good mood. Zoe and Cloe , my best friends, were going to take me to the mall for shopping !!!!! I really need some clothes and a really cool dress for my party tomorrow. Every year at the end of the summer i hold a party and all the students of my school come. For me it doesn't matter if they are emos, geeks, populars or players. I treat them all the same and i believe that they like me for who i am .Except from one guy...ADAM..... I HATE HIM !!!!!!! HE IS THE STUPIDEST BOY WHO EVER WALKED THIS EARTH.. And what's the problem ????? His parents are friends with mine so i have to behave nice around them and let me tell you that it isn't easy ....

The only thing that i do not understand is how can a good boy like Dylan be friends with him . Ahhhhh Dylan !!! When i first moved in New York i had a crush on him for about 2 years but he never showed any particular interest in me. Sure we talked but that wasn't enough for me . So the only way was to get over him and i moved on... 

I can hear Cloe's car park outside my house . I run out of my room and say goodbye to my mum and dad. Outside my house i see Dylal waits for Adam to open the door. I smile at him and greet him good morning. 

Dylan< Hey ! What's up?>

Me <everything's fine >

Dylan<WOW ! You are getting more and more beautiful!>

Me< Thanks but are also handsome . Have you seen yourself ? You look like a model > 

Dylan blushes . Yeah , he blushes !!! He is just so cute . Okay maybe i have not get over him . Just then the door opens and reveals an angry Adam .

Adam < Dude why are you talking to that bitch ?>

Dylan< Stop it ! She's not a bitch and you know it> 

Me< No Dylan . It's ok . We all know that he is a jerk>

Adam< Shut up ! Did i speak to you ?>

Me < Look don't you ever speak to me that way again>

Adam<Why ? You are going to hit me with your heels ?Hahahaha!>

I couldn't help it. I raise my knee and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell down and started shouting . Well what can i say ? If you push my buttons i am turning into a bitch. Then i glared at Dylan and said :< Dylan you are invitated to my party tomorrow . I hope you come > I kissed his cheek and got to Cloe's car. Well shopping here i come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Plese tell me if you like my story .

Don't forget to : Comment

Vote

Follow

It means a lot me . Thank you in advance