chapter 3

Dalia's P.O.V   

The party began . Even if the party had started only 10 minutes ago , there were nearly 60 guys in the room dancing and drinking. My parents had left 2 hours ago. Thank God they were alwayw gone before the time for my partys. Cloe and Zoe were at the door and greeted people and i was at the kitchen and preparing the drinks. I heard footsteps behind me and turned. Then i saw Dylan entering the room. The truth is that i didn't expect him to come. 

"Hey Dalia !!! nice party "

"Thanks Dylan for coming !!! " 

'' Dalia i want to say something to you and i've waited for a long time. I ... " 

Then Tyler , a popular boy, came in and asked me to dance . I said yes and told Dylan that we could continue our conversation later .      

                                                                      2 HOURS LATER 

I was having a really great time but i didn't find Dylan to ask him what he wanted to tell me. When suddenly the lights went out . I didn't expected it and fell on a guy. I understood it by his grib on me. The problem is that I landed with my lips on his. His lips was so soft . Although it was just a peck i felt tingles on my whole body and shivered. Although it was dark i pulled back said sorry and run .    One minute later the lights were turned on by Tyler. I found Cloe and Zoe who looked as scared as a kitten who has to fight a big dog. The party went on for 3 more hours however i couldn't help but wonder who the guy was.     

Adam's P.O.V 

WOW !!!! What a kiss !!!But just an innocent peck and i wonder what could be like a full kiss ... I just wish i knew who the girl was but she run before i could see her face. But i am determined to find her no matter what.......       

Dylan's P.O.V 

WHY ??? WHY ???? Why did Tyler had to walk in the kitchen when i was going to tell Dalia that i like her ??? Couldn't he come in a second later ??? IT DOESN'T MATTER . I will tell her tomorrow at school and nothing is going to stop me .