01;

skylar.

"sky! here!" i looked at my right side and there i saw mickey, my bestfriend. well. sometimes i'm teasing her mickey mouse. hihi.

"stop thinking about that mickey mouse, sky." she said then rolled her small eyes. yes. small eyes. hehe.

"ok. ok. just dont do that thing again. you're looking like cinderella's step mother." i said as i laughed hard. she looks at me with a death glare.

"skylar!" she exclaimed. i laugh oncr again. i really love teasing my bestfriend because it's just so cute. lol.

i pulled her. we shall arrive im the classroom for five minutes before our math teacher would arrive. like.. bruh.

"faster, mickey! we gonna be late! you know mr. cal's strict." i said.

"fine. sky. fine." she said then walks fast. i look liked a doggie pulling by an angry dog owner. well.

she stopped, so i bumped on her not-that-nice back. i was about to shout at her when she speak.

"sky. look!" she said then point at a huge picture. still a poster. not a billboard.

there i saw seventeen. omg.

"omg. my wonwoo." i said. and my eyes suddenly looked at down of the poster.

kindly contact us if you saw/talk to this person, minnie nicole lee. #09123456789

minnie? hmm. i think its my time to shine.

----x

yoooo. i found the prolouge so lame and i try to make this chapter 'great' but i failed idk. so yeah.