Chapter 6 - The Bird Scene

Niall's POV

I pulled out the spare bed from the back of the tour bus before bringing it downstairs for the girls to share. Me and Harry will take the couches, no biggy. I looked over at the clock: 6:00pm it read. Great, 1 hour before they come over.

I pulled out my phone and dialled the Pizza place. Life on the road is pretty cool, I mean we get to see so many people every day and sometimes you meet ones like Serenity and Sophie but Serenity kind of reminds me of Hazel. I mean they both have long blonde hair that cascades down their back and Hazel's blue eyes to match mine but it was Serenity's eyes that just made her better. The green orbs that held back secrets that would never escape her pale lips, she intrigued me.

I looked out of the tour bus window to see a hoard of girls stood there, sometimes it got to the point of being annoying. Don't get me wrong I adore my fans! If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here, I owe them everything but sometimes I enjoy my privacy a little, still knowing I'm a normal human helps a lot sometimes.

Louis, Liam and Zayn had gone to stay in a hotel, they hate sleeping in the bus but me and Harry love it. It reminds us of childhoods, camping out with our family and friends. Something about it just made me feel calm and normal.

Harry came to the back of the bus and drew all of the curtains, giving all of the fans his cute half smile he does. He pulled blankets onto the bed and put pillows on too, then put 2 other blankets on our couches.

"Niall..."he began, sitting down looking anxious. "I think...I think these 2 girls aren't good for us man? I mean obviously we're friends with them but what if it turns into something else...who knows what could happen. We're teenagers and we're living the dream, we have everything we could ever wish for! Right now...we don't need girls in the way." His words hurt me a little. I mean, I really like Serenity as a friend but he was being really selfish.

"Harry you don't have to be here." I said to him, quite rudely. He took a step back and shrugged before getting some DVD's out of the cabinet underneath the TV, looked like he was staying.

A sudden knock on the bus door indicated they were here or some crazy fan got in through security. I walked over to the door before looking into the looking glass to make sure it was them. It was. I opened up the door to great them, a huge cheer from the fans began. The screaming girls trying their hardest to get over the barriers and the others shouting abuse at the girls. I pushed the girls into the bus and closed the door. Phew.

"So...you ready for this?" I asked them.

***

Serenity's POV

The Notebook is the cutest film in the history of ever, it makes me cry every single time. Niall put the DVD into the disc holder. Oh no. I snuggled up next to Sophie in our very small double bed and I pulled my cover up, hiding half my face.

I looked up at Niall who was mocking me to Harry, pulling his cover up making puppy noises.

"Hey! Knock it off!" I shouted at him, pushing him slightly. He giggled to himself and began watching the film again.

The most cutest scene came on, it was the bird scene. I peeled my head from under the cover to watch it. It was so beautiful, the way that Noah looked into Allie's eyes as she was just expressing her emotion towards him. A sudden strong force lifted me up, then twisted me around.

"Spread out your arms and say it." It was Niall, he was going to do the scene with me. I giggled to myself as my cheeks blushed a fluorescent red. He nodded at me as if too say 'say the words' so I did.

"Say it!! Say I'm a bird!" I acted out to him. He smiled at me, a laughing smile as if he was holding it back. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I spread my arms out even wider.