❤1❤

Younghee's POV ~

It's already 4pm and I'm still in school. I told my maths teacher that I have some difficulties to do my homework so currently , I'm staying back.

Well , the truth is , I don't have any difficulties doing my homework. It's just , I don't want to go home. People say home is a safe place. But they were wrong. Home is like a hell to me. My dad always come home drunk and would beat me up for no good reason. My mom is different from my dad. She worked hard for the family. But the worst thing I hate is whenever dad came home drunk and beat me , mom would scream at him and started they fighting. Did I forget to say that my mom was a slut? This is the reason why my brother , Dong Yeol left.

"Younghee do you think you can do this piece of work at home? I need to go now." My maths teacher told me.

"I think that would be okay...." I start packing up my things.

"Okay then. I'll be going now. Please lock the door as you leave." She bid me goodbye and left.

I did what she said and leave the school. I took my time walking home the long route. I just don't want to go home.

Then my phone started ringing. I look at the caller ID and it was my Dad. I declined and put it back into my pocket. He's probably drunk calling random numbers. I sigh. When can I get out of this mess? When will it be over? I look at my arm , full of bruises and red marks.

"Yahh! Younghee!! What are you doing here? Did you just come back from school?" Jungkook , one of the seniors in my school asked. He's the only one who cared about me. I can't believe that he's graduating soon. I forcedly , gave him a smile

"Younghee ah , what happen to your arms? Let me see it." He leaned to see my arm but I quickly cover it.

"Nothing." I quickly said before he found out. I ran away from him.

-----

I reached my door step. I let out a big breath and went in. I tiptoed to my room but ,

"Why are you home late?! It's already 6pm!! Your dad will scold me and beat you up you know!!" Mom said and flickered my forehead.

"Whatever. He'll beat me up anyways. Like always." I rolled my eyes and walk to my room. My room?? It's huge!! Guess where?? The basement. Just daebak!! There's no bed here. I slept on the floor. It's quite dark too. Luckily , I bought candles. But I don't use it. Last week , I used the candles and there's smoke. My dad beat me up again. He thought I smoke. But seriously , I did not. I need to use my phone as my source of light and if my phone dies , its a total darkness. I have no charger. I would always lend Jungkook's charger and charge my phone in school. Right now , my battery 80%. This would let me through the night.

I took out my homework and continue doing it. I didn't showered. I'm sure I'll be dirty again when dad beat me up. Its already 7pm and dad would be home anytime soon.

*bang* *bang*

Or any second.

He unsteadily walked into my room and pulled my hair.

"Why are you ignoring your dad calls??" He yelled. My mom was standing beside the door with her 2 hands covering her mouth.

"Ouchh!! I was busy and my phone died out!!" I yelled and that caused another slapped on my face.

Then he took my phone.

"You called that no battery?!? You lied to me!! Do you know who am I???" He start unbuckling his belt and hit me. My legs were shaky and I collapse onto the ground.