❤5❤

Younghee's POV ~

"Don't you ever leave this house again! If you do , I'll lock you up in the basement for the whole school break!"

-----

Those words said by dad keep on repeating in my head. Staring at the new bruises on my hands and legs. Blood on my lips , cheeks and my wound on my leg had opened up again. This time , no Sunyoul to help me. No up10tion to brighten my mood with their hilarious truth or dare game. Worst of all , no Dong Yeol oppa. If he was here , he would protect me from the devils , aka , my dad.

My mom? She left. They divorced. Great , mom leave me too. How I knew?

Flashback time ~

"We've reached. I'll give you time to arrange your things in your room. I'm going to work now."

"Kay." That's all I answered as why would I care anyways?

I was about to get out but , " Before I forget , stay away from my room." He warned , do I looked like I freaking care? Haha no.

I rolled my eyes and leave his van. There stood the house. I don't belong here. I knocked a few times and no answers.

"Mom?!" I shouted.

Still , no answers. I turned the door knob and surprisingly , it's not locked. Why am I so stupid? And with that , I went in. Everything looks the same. Bruh , I just left for one day.

I carried my bag to the basement. I guess no one had cleaned my 'room' when I was gone. The broken pieces if my phone is still on the ground scattering.

I put my bag down and clear the broken pieces. By my own.
But something's keep bugging me. Where's mom?

I left the broken pieces there and will probably clear it later.

I went to the kitchen , living room but so signs of mom. Isn't she working? Haha no. It's Sunday. Is she in her room? I walked towards my parents room and then realize , " Before I forget , stay away from my room."

But who gives a shit? Well , Suga doesn't. Anyways ,

Surprisingly , the room was a mess. Like usually , no surprise. Haha. But something caught my eyes. It was a letter lying on the dress in table. Curiously , I took the letter and read it.

It was , letter of divorce.

Are they going to court?

I don't know why but tears were formed in my eyes and soon , traveled down to my cheeks.

"What are you doing here?! Didn't I told you to stay away from my room?!" I heard dad's yelling. I turned around and I already saw him with his cane.