❤3❤

Wooshin's POV ~

"Race you there." I said as I ran to the kitchen.

"Yay!! I got first!!" I screamed excitedly like Xiao. Pfft , being a maknae is easy. Just act baby -ish.

"Ouucchh!! My leg!!" I heard Younghee whined. Yup , she gets all the attention now.

"Yahh maknae what did you do to my little sister? She's bleeding!" Xiao ran up to her and scolded me like a real hyung.

"Nothing. I just fell down by myself. I'm so clumsy." She said then she coverer her arms. A wound in her leg had opened up and it's bleeding.

"Ommo!! Wooshin get the first aid kit!" Sunyoul ordered.

"It's okay guys. I'm fine. I just need some rest." She tried to push everyone away. "And food." Hwanhee ran to the kitchen and grab a box of pizza.

"Here. Eat this pizza while we treat your wound. It'll make your pain go away. Trust me." Hwanhee hand her the box of pizza and Younghee snatch it away from him.

"Alright."

Younghee's POV ~

The rest are watching Sunyoul treating my wound while I ate my pizzas. ........ They're creepy.

"..... Younghee? What happen to your arms? It's all bruised. And your leg... Did dad beat you up??" Dong Yeol oppa asked.

Oh... Shit. He knows.

"Nahhhh. I fell. Like a lot of times! And I'm not lying." I know , I gave a lame excuse.

"Saying that you aren't lying .... Makes people think that you are really lying... Tell us what happen back at home.. Since you said you ran away from home." Wooshin crossed his arms.

Why Wooshin? Why? I hate chu.

"It's private matters." I answered. "You shouldn't know."

"Well then. If nothing's wrong , we'll sent you back home." Bit-to stated.

"Noooooooooo!!" Dong Yeol oppa and I said at the same time. "Please don't." I faked cried.

"Then , tell us why." Wei said.

"Guys , I think Younghee needs some rest. She can tell us anytime she wanted to." Thanks Kogyeol , I owe you.

"She's going to stay here?!?" Hwanhee squealed.

"I think so... There done!!" Sunyoul said as he already done treating my wound.

"But you guys are debuting soon. Are you sure I'm allowed to stay here?" I said while looking down. I lost my appetite to eat already.

"I'll ask our manager. Don't worry Younghee ah." Kogyeol told me. Omg , stop! I owe him a lot already!!

"Thank you Kogyeol ssi."

"Aish.. Call all of us oppa if you can't remember our names. But you must remember mine!"

"Arasso." I giggled.

"If she's staying here , where is she going to sleep??" Wei asked.

"Scissors paper stone. Who lost will have to give up his bed for Younghee and sleep in the living room. For the week." Hwanhee suggested and they agreed. Wow , he's good in suggesting.

-----

"Why?!?" Gyujin groaned as he lost. He looked reluctant to give up his bed for me.