Chapter 1 - Goodbye

"MILA GET UP OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FLIGHT.''

''MOM IT DOESN'T LEAVE UNTIL 9AM. I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE IT ON TIME, jeesh.''

I guess I should introduce myself. My name's Mila Warner, 18 year old who just finish high school. I'm heading off to RCM which is Royal College of Music. I lived in the States must of the time, but always been fascinated in London. I'm Latina, and I'm not so innocent as I look because, well thats not important right now. But enough about me because I'm pretty much freaking out that I'm going TO LONDON. OMG IMMA BE SURROUNDED BY BRITISH ACCENTS AND THAT.

I decided that I should take a bath since I'm so nervous about England.

My mom went all crazy when she found out about me applying that far away. Then she gave me that speech of oh my god my baby is all grown up and blah blah blah. She tried to make me reconsider but she failed miserably. Once I set my mind to something then there's no way you can stop me. I admit I will miss my family and friends, but I can't be so dependent on them and I really want to live in another place. Sure I'll visit my family on vacations, but with all the studying that I highly doubt I do, there would be a lot of frat parties, and good looking dudes.

The only bad thing about that is when I land I'm going to be jet-lagged and crap, and be able to go around the campus.

"Hey mom can you help me get my stuff down?" I ask while walking down the stairs.

"Sure honey, and promise you'll keep in contact."

"Mom I'm not even at the airport, and here you are just worrying yourself." I say to her. I know you guys are wondering why I haven't metioned a dad. Well he cheated on my mom when she was having a family trip to LA, and he brought home a blonde slut that dress shouldn't even be considered a dress since it barely covers anything. Then he claimed she came onto him, and he only did that since he was drunk. I basically told him to get the fuck out of our house, and when mom came home she was very depressed about the whole revalation.

"Mom, I'm going to skip breakfast since you know that I don't eat anything when I'm nervous. I'm going to visit Jay and Ally before I go."

--------GOING TO JAY & ALLY'S HOUSE--------

"JAY AND ALLY IF YOU GUYS ARE DONE MORNING FUCKING. OPEN THE DOOR."

"OMG. I can't believe my sister is moving to London, and leaving us. How are we going to survive without your sarcasm and other annoying remarks?" asked Ally after she pretty much tackled me to the ground.

"You'll survive, but if you can't oh well. I think I might even miss you guys sucking each other faces off every time you're around each other." I said faking a tear.

"Hahaha, very funny, but for real we are going to miss the little thing you are." Jay says after he releases me from a hug.

"Hey just cause I'm short doesn't mean I'm little because you know the things I'm able to do." I tell him.

"Soo, what time are you leaving for your flight?" Ally asked.

"Err... around 8:30 why?"

"Because we want to know how much we get to have time with you. You better keep in touch or else."

"Urgh... don't be like my mom this morning. I'm not going to change my mind."

"Well come on people we have to help me pack if you don't mind."I say breaking the silence.

"Mila are you going to go you know who's house because you know?"

"No Jay I'm not. He is the past and dead weight for me. He has to move on already, and please don't tell him you know how the stalker he is going to be."

"Fine."

-------Arriving to the airport------

"Bye guys, I'll miss you, and I'll promise to keep in touch. Love ya." And with that I start off to a new life in England.