Chapter 7 - It's Too Early For This

Poke. Poke.

Someone'e poking they better stop before I go latina on their ass.

Poke. Poke.

"Please stop, I have very little patience when I am rudely awaken. Now go away person."

Poke. Poke.

I swear to god if they don't freaking stop-

Poke. Poke.

"OK. I'M AWAKE WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?"

"I just wanted to see if you were alive, no need to yell," says this stranger next to me.

"STRANGER DANGER. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

"Chill darling we met yesterday remember?"

"No I don't so go away."

"Why?"

"Cause..."

"Cause what?"

"You're annoying go away before I fucking kick you in the balls!"

"Ok don't hurt the crown jewels."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"What time is it?"

"10:15 why?"

"Shit I'm already late on the second day." I mumble to myself.

"What?"

"Nothing I got to go bye."

I try to run into the building unnoticed. Almost there just a f- ,"Excuse me young lady, what are you doing?"

"Nothing..."

"Are you not supposed to be in class, Mila?"

"Fuck!" I say under my breathe.

"Mr..." Shit I forgot his name. To be an assistant principal he's kinda hot but he's like 35 or something. Wait, what the fuck Mila is wrong with you? I swear I scare myself everyday I just don't even know.

"Hello Mila, you there?"

"Umm yea. Why?"

"I asked you a question."

"Well. Yup."

"What?"

"I said yup I'm supposed to be in class right now, but since you're like taking up my time when I can be in class. So, basically its your fault not mine. Ok?"

"I'm just going to pretend I understood that. By the way here's you're pass. Just don't let me see you late to class again ok?"

"K, bye." I say after I snatch the pass. Oops maybe I should have done that. Oh well he can survive he ain't dead.

"Nice of you to join us, miss."

"Before you ask where I was and why am I late here's the pass."

"Lose the attitude."

"Whatever, so where's my seat?"

"Right there front and center next to our star student Mr.Styles." He says with sarcasm. Oh fuck! I have to sit next to him? Why must I be punished with sitting next to that that thing right there, he's just errr.

"Mila, are you going to sit down or just disrupt the class?"

"Yea ok I'm going chill." I mumble.

Harry doesn't even acknowledge my presence. Pfft, whatever too swag for him. Yup, I've gone mental maybe I should really go check myself in the mental thing-building.

Every fucking class I have to sit next to him, and errr it's so annoying because I ask him a question and he just sits there. Ok, then be a bitch like she's on her period. The little fucker won't even help, and half of the classes I got lost because he was to busy with Alexis and rushing off.

I haven't seen Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Brandy since yesterday. I was hoping to apologize to Brandy about yesterday since I was like a bitch to her.

No one has talked or even notice me in my classes. It feels like everyone is ignoring, but whatever like I care. Harry always have Alexis with him, and she has the nerve to glare at me every time I look at them. Like the freak, can I not look wherever I want even it's them. Like, ok. Whatever, really don't care as long as they keep themselves from a distance from me.

The bell finally rings which means lunch. Yay! I thought this hour would never come. I immediately run out the classroom and basically rush my way to my baby. Ahh, finally all by myself. Now where to go. I don't really know my way, so I'm just going to a random place where they sell the most precious thing in life. Food! Ahh, yes the thing that fills us up, and never leaves our sight. Its so-. Yup, its official I completed lost it. I seriously need to check myself in one of those mental things. Preferable not creepy looking or anything for that fact at all.

I'm sitting here all by myself. Oh, joy. While, surrounded by people talking, laughing around me. I feel like a loner. Hmm, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to move to the other side of the world where I basically don't know anyone here.

Oh, shit. I think I'll ready go back to being a loner because Brandy and them just came in. Oh, fuck. I look around trying to see anyone that I could hide from their view.

"Hey, Mila." Says the guy I meet this morning.

"Err, hey person."

"Person? Babe we met yesterday you don't remember my name?" He says pouting. Now that was cute as fuck.

"Nope, sorry."

"Mine name's Josh, but you can-"

"Call me the guy of your dreams. Yeah, I now remember the cocky asshole."

"Cocky asshole really Mila? But on a serious note who the fuck is David?"

"Oh... umm obviously some dude who is still wants me. Why?"

"Nothing just wondering. By the way this time can you tell me the truth?" He tells me gripping his tight on my hand.

"I am telling you the truth Josh." I try and take my hand away from his grip.

"Really, so you wouldn't mind me calling him over?"

"Umm yea I do because I don't want him."

"Hmm. He'd sure did say you were a pain in the ass, but he wants you so come on."

"Come on where?"

"Come with me."

"No, why?"

"Because he wants you, and he always gets what he wants." He yanks me towards him, and place a cloth on my mouth. I'm not stupid, so I just 'pretend to fall asleep', but he quickly gives me a shot that makes me lose conscious.

A/N: Sorry I hadn't updated in so long just had major writer's block. Hopefully I'll update sooner, and you liked this update.