Chapter 5 - Classes with Curly

"Mila are you just going to stand there wide eyed at the door?" Niall asks walking up to me.

"Err no. Anyways what do you have next?"

"Football tryouts."

"You play football, no offence, but you don't seem like you can tackle anyone."

"Not American football, I meant soccer." He tells me.

"So what do I owe you?" I ask him.

He yanks me onto him, and stares into my eyes and says, "I'll tell you later." Winks at me, then leaves there standing like an idiot.

"Umm, Mila are you okay?" Zayn asks, walking up to me.

"Yea, I was just, nevermind, and close your mouth you'll catch flies." I say shaking my head.

"Sorry, I was just trying to wonder, are you trying to impress me?" He asks biting his bottom lip.

"Absolutely not, and why does everyone think that? Actually don't answer just take me to my next class."

"Ok, ok, ok, but why don't you Harry since you literary have every class with him?"

"Cause I don't like him."

"What?!?" He asks looking at me with wide eyes.

"He was annoying me yesterday and today. He shouldn't get a latina mad cause then all hell breaks lose."

"Wait you're spanish?"

"No Zayn, I'm Irish." I say sarcastically.

"Wait, you're Irish?"

"No Zayn, I'm latina, and not Irish."

"Then why didn't you just say that? You're just so confusing-"

"Zayn just forget it, you're ranting on something on the past now come on."

"Mila that was just like a few seconds."

"Yea, but you're giving me a headache with all this reasons, and shit about me confusing you. Just take me to class, k?"

"Okay, has anyone told you, you have a short temper."

"Yes, Zayn has anyone told that you're so fucking annoying?"

"Harry come here." Zayn yells across the hallway.

"Why are you calling Harry?"

"Because he's taking you to every class."

"What, why?"

"Because apparently you don't enjoy my company."

"What do you want Zayn?" Harry asks approaching us, with Alexis on his side, stuck to him like glue.

"Mila has every class with you, so show her around?" He says, but mostly sounds like a question.

Harry looks at me, and I roll my eyes at him. He smirks then says, "Sure why not, but take Alexis with you. She's annoying at the moment." He trys to pry her off of him.

"Come on Alexis, you get to see Josh if you come with me." Zayn tell her. She leaves with, but not after she glares at me.

"Come on Harry, you're going to make me late." I tell him after they leave. He takes me hand in his. I snatch it away from him.

"What are you doing?" I ask after again he tries to take my hand.

"Nothing just come here." I raise my eyebrows at him, then go closer to him. He puts his right hand on my butt. I try to get away from his grip.