Ayami?

YUI P.O.V.

I was pulled up to my feet and away from the now limp dolls by Ayato. The life-like doll seemed to frown in disappointment. But that's not possible...

Well, I live in a house full of vampires, so it could be...

"I thought i had warned you not to come in here. Your presence has angered our sister." A stern voice came from next to the doll, Reiji..

"S-sister? But she's a doll, h-how can-"

"Hold your tongue or I'll cut it off. Why are you in here?" He narrowed his eyes and toyed with a strand of the girls raven colored locks. She held a cold stare towards me as her lifeless skin shone in the moonlight.

(i mean, u cant blame me for using aya she looks so pretty)

"I-i heard singing...and it was coming from here..."

"Of course..you know a humans curiosity can sometimes lead to their death."

I flinched in hear as he glared harder, but his gaze softened as he looked back to his sister.

"She's kept quiet until you have showed up. It seems she's jealous." He continued. 'Jealous? Of me?'

The doll whimpered quietly, as if truing to say something. Her eyes began to shine as if she were alive, making me gasp. "Ayami....you know nobody is as special as you. Especially not this livestock." Laito appeared, patting her head gently. "My my, you actually are little warm. Could you he that angry with Bitch-chan?"

AYAMI P.O.V.

She watched me with her naive innocent face. Oh how i would love to hear her screams of pain and see her fear stricken face. I attempted to speak,

But to no avail.

One of my many dolls opened their eyes and sat up. She stared dead straight at the blonde and began to speak.

"All you care about now is her. Yui yui yui yui. I hate her." The doll chanted repeatedly.

Anger was boiling through me, so much. I wanted to kill her and empty her of her blood. Surpsingly, I was able to grip the handles of my chair, enough to break them. All of my brothers gasped, and the blonde just stepped forward. "I-i don't understand w-why y-you're jealous..I never d-did anyt-thing to you." She said quietly, which set me over the edge.

Rage enveloped me as a sudden surge of energy rushed through me. "NEVER DID ANYTHING!? YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT LOVED ME!"

Hahaha! I'm sorry I haven't updated In a while, so sorry! Anywhosies, you'll have to find out in the next chapter, which will be uploaded on Sunday! Expect to see me Sunday, by doll!