Naruto: Rise of an Uchiha

Prologue: The final Exam

(11:50 P.M.)

"Okay! Concentrate! Focus your chakra and create the clones." A voice mumbles in the dim light of a house. "CLONE JUTSU!" The voice shouted. Suddenly a loud pop filled the room as two numb white clones appeared on the floor and disappeared. "Darn it! Tomorrow's the final exam and if I cant get two or more clones I'll fail."

(Hi! My name is Hikano Uchiha and as you can tell I'm in a bit of a bind.) "COME ON! Ram, Tiger, Snake. Clone Jutsu!" I once again mumbled while stifling a yawn down. Once again two white lumps landed on the ground next to me. "ARRRGGHHH!!! Why won't it work... NGH! Ram... Tiger...... Sna......" I mumbled as I fell to the ground.

(The next day, 8:10 A.M.)

I woke up in my bed staring up at the Uchiha crest on the ceiling. I closed my eyes again only to bolt straight up to realize I only had 20 minutes to get to the ninja academy. "CRAP! I got to move it! leaped out of bed and dived into my dresser. The whole time I was pulling on my cloths kept mumbling to myself. "Ram, tiger, snake. Ram, tiger, snake." After pulling on my sleeveless black shirt with the red and white crest plastered on the back of it and my white pants on I dashed down the stairs to my bed and skidded into my kitchen and grabbed vegetables and stuffed them into my mouth and swallowed. 

After I hurried the closet and grabbed my bag I hopped to the door and put my sandals on and skidded down the hall. I found that my father was on a mission and my mother was brushing her hair. After saying goodbye to her I was out the door so fast I crashed into my older brother. "Sorry Shigo! I'd love to stay and help you but I have ten minutes to get to the academy for my exams! Later!" I shouted to my brother dashing towards the clans exit. On the way said hi to a few relatives. I made the turn and burst towards the academy. Just as the academy was about to close up I slid in just in time. I leaped in I made to my seat quickly. I took a heavy breath in only to become even more uneasy. I didn't finish my clone jutsu. 

I took a horrified gulp before Kikyo called us to attention. "Attention class, today is a shortened day due to the jutsu exam. Everyone has sufficient jutsu mastery to take this test. First up, Hikano Uchiha." (Just my luck! I'm the first one up!) I stood up and walked to the front and took a deep breath. Calm down, concentrate. I then whispered to myself. Ram, Tiger, Snake. CLONE JUTSU!!!" I shouted loudly as two white lumps appeared in front of me. I then thought to myself I'm doomed. I looked up to see Kikyo have a face of pure annoyance. "You may leave Hikano. you failed." he said facedown. I took a deep breath and muttered back sadly. "Right." I then immediately ran out the door angrily.