Untitled Part 2

She had long blonde hair with a pink dip dye, she had the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen with her long eyelashes, her face was just breath taking. But let's not forget about her body, it was the sexiest body i've ever seen and that ass was priceless. I'm so screwed. ''You're late please wait outside the class'' and then my heart starts racing so much that i couldn't even find the right words to say, so I turned around and walked back outside. Okay Santana keep it cool you can't turn soft on her just because she's the new hottest teacher i've ever seen.

I've been so lost in thoughts I haven't notice her walking out of the class room to speak to me. I looked up at her and she was few inches smaller than me and i find that so cute. Unfortunately her face was so sexy but then so beautiful. I also seen a sparkle in her eyes. i never seen that in someones eyes ever and that made her way more interesting than she already is.

''Name please'' she said looking at me strictly

''Santana Lopez'' I told her looking straight at her face, avoiding as much as possible looking at her chest where her cleavage was exposed from her undone buttons on her checked blouse.

''Ah yes, the only one that didn't show up for roll-call. How silly of me. Why are you late on the first day? Not a very good start is it? '' She asked me as I quickly tried to make an excuse up. Nothing.

''I didn't hear the bell, I'm sorry it won't happen again'' I told her honestly, Well mostly.

''Right well you'll have to make it up after school. Ten minutes. '' she stated.

''Ten? I was only five minutes late'' I said with a confused face

'' And the other five minutes we are wasting right now. Now go back to class and take your seat''

I rolled my eyes. If that was some other teacher i would've flipped off at them but not her she seems different. And plus i wouldn't mind wasting ten minutes just to stare at her ''Right whatever'' I replied and walked back in class.

I sat in the middle of Quinn and Amber. They was talking about whatever they was. I was only focused on Miss. Lovato, her lips seemed to be so kissable i was so screwed.

''Earth to san'' Quinn said while waving her hand in front of my face

''WHAT'' i said a bit loud. and then the whole class was looking at me included that one person

''Nothing. Now the rest of you can look back at whatever you been looking at'' I snapped at them

''Sorry'' Some of the mumbled. I rolled my eyes

''Okay class, we have like five minutes left now. you can go now.'' Miss lovato said and the class groaned

'' Geez well looks like some people don't want to get out off this class'' I whispered to Quinn

'' Not like you want to get out off this class San'' She winked at me

''Whatever, let's go'' We stood up and started walking towards the door, then her eyes met mine then i got lost in my thoughts again. Then she quickly looked away '' See you after school San''

''Urgh, whatever Lovato'' I smirked and walked away