Chapter 2

ah i see you've come back for more Larry action, can't say i blame you...

I know Louis isn't around much yet but im trying to like...introduce harry's feelings. So um yea, hope you enjoy

Leave comments for a dedication! 

- Selena bby

OK SO GUYS I WAS MID WAY THROUGH TYPING THIS AND THEN I OVERHEARD SOMEONE IN MY HOUSE SAY SOMETHING AND I STARTED THINKING AND I CAME UP WITH A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY LINE FOR THIS AND IM JUST SO EXCITED AND I HAD TO COME UP HERE AND TELL YOU OK BYE

____________________________________________________________________

So today was alright, honestly kind of strange, management is forcing me and Louis to do this thing and i really don't want to. I like Louis, he's my best pal, not my.. um... boyfriend? i dont know its just such a strange idea, like how do Modest think they can control me? They cant tell me how to live, especially ask me to do this. 

"Act like you're a secret couple"

Like what in fuck is a secret couple. Whatever, we have a meeting with them later and i guess they'll explain, but as of now i just hate that i have to agree to this. Hey, maybe it wont be that bad. 

I closed the document on my computer and closed it, putting it beside me. I don't really like airports, but then again I do. It makes me feel like every time I leave, I'm going on a nice vacation. Although I guess this sort of thing is kind of hard to be excited for.

Matt waved me over to our plane and I put my headphones in to go to sleep since this would be a long flight.

When we got there we immediately got in the car and started driving to Valerie's office so she could force all this Louis shit down my throat. yay.

 "So what did she say on the call?" Matt asked.

"Eh, I don't know it was stupid. She said to act like we're a 'secret couple'. Like what the hell is a secret couple!"

"Well I'm just here to look after you individually so I don't know what the whole situation is but are you going to do it?" He said while pulling into the parking space. 

"I think I have to" I said. And with that we walked into the building and took the elevator to her office. This should be fun.

"Hello Harry, take a seat right there" She said gesturing to the seat across from her desk. I didn't bother saying hello to her and just sat down as i was told. 

"Now I want to explain what I want to do with you and Louis more, but he's not here yet, so tell me, are you up for this?" I was kind of surprised she asked. She never really cared if i agreed or not. Or if i was ok with it. 

"Do i have any say?" I asked, running my hand through my hair and shrugging my shoulders. 

"No, not really" 

Just then Louis walked in holding a coffee, his keys, and a couple of papers. 

"Hey Harry, hey Valerie" He said smiling and taking a seat next to me.

"You're late." She said plainly then sitting down behind her desk and folding her hands on it. 

"I know, traffic's a bummer" He said. I can tell he's in a good mood and couldn't help but smile. He's never like this when he's upset.

"Anyway, boys, it's very important that you take this seriously, what we're doing is hard, you guys really have to get your heads into it" She then went on to explain exactly what we'd be doing, where we would start, and when. 

We  were both obviously unamused and honestly kind of grossed out but we had to agree. The only good part is that things won't be too different. Actually, hardly at all different, it's just that now we're going to have the words she said stuck in our minds as we talk. 

"secret couple"

Ew, why can't we just be best friends. Why do we need to be gay I mean we can be successful without this. What was the point? To make our fans jealous? That's kinda fucked. 

I replayed our meeting in my head as I took a cab home since I didn't need to be with Matt anymore. It was a long drive and I kept falling asleep in the seat so I went straight upstairs and to bed as I got home.

I sat in bed for a few minutes before I decided on taking out my laptop. 

I typed in twitter and i was already logged on. I went through my mentions..god I love our fans. 

"Goodnight twitter xx" I tweeted and saw the mentions and interactions flood in. As bad as i felt it's not like I can answer all of them so I just minimized it and went to my document. 

Is it gay that I sort of keep a journal? Oh well...

I hate our management sometimes. I hate to say it but they're kind of like our parents. They tell us what to do and we have to do it. We hate them We love them. We're grateful for where we've gotten because of them, and I guess they know best but this idea. This one is not good. Nothing good can come from this. 

I love our fans. 

How am i supposed to be ok with messing with their heads, indirectly lying to them. I'm too tired to think about this. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.