Prelude

"In my 7 months of being a trainee, I've realized that there's no such thing as impossible. Yes, I may not be a good dancer but I can get along with the other members (in terms of dancing) like I've been trained for how many years. And I'm proud of myself for that.." Youngjae answered as he is self-recording for their episode of [REAL GOT7 SEASON 3] .

"Hey Youngjae-ah! Are you having a dramatic speech again?! Oh please! I had totally memorized those . Please hajimaaa!!!" a short guy inserted and photobombed in his momentum . It was Jackson . GOT7's dork member who knows everything about bluffing . He's a total joker that's why he was proclaimed as GOT7's mood maker .

"Oh hyung! You're here! Say hi to the camera!" Youngjae said ignoring Jackson's joke earlier .

Right now, Youngjae's the one holding the camera .

They were totally enjoying trolling with the camera when suddenly JB-their leader came .

"Aish! Ya, that's enough. We should go to sleep right now . We still have a lot of schedule tomorrow . That's enough ..." JB said as he was confiscating the camera from Youngjae's hands ..

He then turned the camera into his face so that he will be seen on it and began filming all by himself . While Jackson and Youngjae left to sleep in their rooms.

"Hello everyone! I'm so sorry if we need to cut up until here . My members still needs to go to sleep because we still have tons of schedule for tomorrow . Take care ! Good bye! You need to sleep well too right?? Okay! Love you!" -JB said while forming a half heart with his one hand co'z his other hand is busy holding the camera .

A message then flashes on the screen . "[REAL GOT7 SEASON 3 EPISODE ##: HANGING OUT WITH THE GUYS] ended..."

"Aigoo ! That was it??! We were just starting to enjoy Youngjae and Jackson's moment . Hmmmpf! JB is such a killer joy! We rarely see a moment then it was cut?! Psh !" -Minyoung shouted infront of her computer set . She looks so stupid doing it but it has been her habit whenever she protests about something she watched .

She was busy watching [REAL GOT7 SEASON 3 EPISODE ##]

Minyoung is GOT7's die hard fan .

"You know what, that's so unfair of you to stalk about your brother's group members and totally forgetting about him." a short haired woman entered her room .

"Eomma! You're here."-Minyoung greeted her mother with a kiss on the cheek .

"What's that noise I heard earlier? Minyoung-shi, refrain from shouting infront of the computer set. You look like a fool." her mother sermoned.

"Eomma! You know that I totally love #JackJae moments right? We should really tell Jinyoung-oppa that JB should stop being a pain in the ass for my ship!"-Minyoung eagerly answered.

"Minyoung-shi! You shouldn't talk like that to your brother's co-members! How would your brother react to your rant earlier? You're insulting his collegues.He would really be pissed with your actions!"-Her mother answered back as it pointed her head harshly .

Yes, Minyoung is GOT7's Park Jinyoung's little sister . Junior is only ahead Minyoung a year . But Minyoung still acts like a kid .

Junior visits his hometown rarely . Which is unfair for Minyoung and for his family but that's why Minyoung has been stalking GOT7 online so that she could know how his brother is doing . That's why she had been a GOT7 fan and was addicted to every members except JB .

She thinks that JB is such a killer joy and he hate JB's leadership . Because for her, the more leadership the more mature a person is . And she hates maturity . As much as possible, she wants to enjoy life by acting like a kid .

"Eomma! What if we visit Junior oppa in their dorm?!" Minyoung squealed.

_____________________________________________________

Joana says: 

What do you think? Do you like it?

More updates will come out soon. So stay tuned! 

P.S. Do you know that GOT7 is in Singapore for a Fanmeeting right now? Well, just sharing :D