Chapter 1: Moving

Kaylee's POV

"Kaylee...KAYLEE!" Jordyn said and she was shaking me. As I slowly awoke, I saw her in front of me. "AH!" I screamed. Jordyn jumped away with wide eyes. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "ughhh" I groaned. "WERE MOVING TODAY!!!" Jordyn screamed jumping up and down. "UGHHH NO!!!" I yelled. "What? Why? It's great to meet new people!" Jordyn said. As I got out of bed, I looked at her. "But it's sad to leave all your others. Besides, I have a boyfriend. And I'm socially awkward around new places. Even if I'm staying there for good." I explained. "Girls! Breakfast!" Mom yelled. "Ok well you made a point. Imma eat breakfast! Bye sis!" Jordyn said as she left. "Shut the door!" I yelled at her. But she didn't hear me. Ugh. Shit. I walked over to the door and shut it. I walked back. I went to my drawer and changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~LATER~~~~~~~~~~
I dressed in tight jeans, red shoes, and a purple crop top. I went out to the bathroom and did lazy makeup and hair (Bronze eyeshadow, blush, brows, lip gloss, concealer, foundation. Messy bun.) I went out to the kitchen downstairs. "Dear, your food got cold!" Mom exclaimed. "Ugh it's fine." I said about to eat. There was bacon and eggs. I ate the eggs and a little bit of bacon. I didn't have enough confidence to say it was bad, but I ate it anyway. I'm sure my little sis agreed. But she ate everything. "Now go brush your hair and teeth." Mom said to Jordyn and me. Jordyn was quiet. Almost too quiet. Something was up. I don't know what. But I went on to the bathroom with her by my side. Once we got in I immediately kicked her out. I mean, A 16 year old needs her space. She went to the bathroom downstairs and left me alone. I did brush my teeth, but not my hair. I mean it's the last day at school so it doesn't really matter. I went back downstairs and saw Jordyn come out too. She still kept her mouth shut. I grabbed my backpack and headed out. I went to the bus stop and saw no one there. Then someone came. It was Lilla! My best friend from preschool. "Hey Kaylee!" She waved. "Hey Lilla!!!" I waved back. She arrived. "Ready for the last day of school?!" She screamed. "Shh! And not really. I mean I'm moving to Miami. It's sad. And Zack doesn't even know I'm moving yet. I don't wanna leave him!" *tears up a little* "Aww. It's okay! *hugs tightly* I can tell him if you want." *lets go of hug* "Really? Okay tell him today and tell me his reaction." I instructed her. "Got it!" Lilla said. Then the bus came and we went in.