chapter 3

So its been awhile since I updated. I've had a lot of stiff going on lately. But anyways let me know what u guys think of the new chapter.

"W-what do you mean?" He asks

" I mean that a fallen angel broke into our house and tried to kill me for killing his brother a long ass time ago. My point is we can't continue to stay here" I say quickly

I watch alexs' eyes shift from side to side. His looked nervous as hell. He trapped his bottom lip on between his teeth.he nodded his head. He was lost in thought. But I don't know what he's thinking about.

"Alright" he replies

His eyes are starting to glisten. I pull him into a hug and he instanstly cuddles into my chest. I wish this hadn't happened. I think he's worrying about my safety as his guardian, but he's probably worried about what will happen since there's a price on his head. He pulls away from me and starts walking towards the warehouse with me on his tail. I follow him into his room as he quickly starts packing a bag with the necessities. Clothes,toothbrush, shit like that. He zips up the bag and turns to me. I walk out of the room and out the empty doorway.

"Once were far enough into the woods well camp out and get some rest, we'll leave tonight around midnight so nobody sees us. He nods his head and dissapears into the woods. I sigh and follow him a few feet behind, giving him the space im sure he needs. I wish he wouldn't worry about me, I've kept him safe for 16 years, its always been my job to protect him. And I've never let anything bad happen to him and I won't start now. I start walking a bit faster before he gets lost in the woods. They aren't exactly the safest place at night. My thoughts started to flood my mind. How did that fallen angel get into our home. Its supposed to be protected from demons and creatures who want to kill alex.

I shake my head clear of the thoughts, knowing it won't do me any good to dwell on the past.

" let's camp out here for the night we'll leave around midnight so get some sleep" I say.

Alex nods his head.and he starts gathering shit for a fire. This isn't exactly the first time we've had an improntu camping trip.

I wish I knew what was bothering him. But I know he'll tell me eventually.

.
.
.
.
.
Soooo I know this chapter sucks but its more of a filler chapter. what do you think is bothering alex so much???
Let me know what you guys think. Till next time ladies and gentle whores *mwah*