Prologue

You are sitting on a park bench, at the stroke of midnight, gazing at the stars.

'What is wrong with me?', you ask yourself.

'I never had a chance anyways.', you sigh.

You scan the park for anyone else, and suddenly, you see someone.

'Who cares if that person is here, they won't be able to help.'

You struggle to see who it is, and realize , it's him.

"Go away Trent.", you sigh.

"But babe, I-"

"No. I am done with you, you pathetic piece of shit. You're just like all the others!" You yell.

"Listen here you pathetic bitch. I have sacrificed everything for you, and you couldn't even begin to imagine the things I could do to you. You were foolish enough to actually think I would care for you. You thought wrong. I hold power in this school, unlike low-lifes like you, and if you break up with me, you will pay."

You were in tears.

"Just because you forced me to date you, doesn't mean anything. What you did to me- to us- just isn't acceptable. Do what you will, because I don't care anymore." You choked out.

"I don't give a fuck, you will listen to me, or else-"

All of a sudden a punch came out of nowhere. Trent was on the ground, and a man was looming over top of him.

"Don't you ever speak to a lady that way." He said, in a deep, intimidating voice.

You squinted in the darkness.

'Is that who I think it is?'