Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

*** Your POV ***

I was finished.

"That's what you get Mark." You said devilishly, grinning evilly.

He got off the floor and started walking to the bathroom.

"I swear to god [Y/N] if you... WHAT THE HELL?! YOU RUINED MY PERFECT FACE! MY BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT FACE!" He screamed.

You laughed evilly, darkness taking over your face as you walk to the bathroom to see him trying to scrub off the sharpie mustache vigorously.

"There's no point, Mark. You'll just have to deal with it." You say, egging him on.

"You will pay for this." He said sternly, pointing a finger at me, and walked out of the bathroom.

'What did I get myself into?'

You followed him into the kitchen.

"So did you decide where you wanted to eat yet?" He asked, and sat on top of the counter.

"Well... I wanted to go somewhere special for my birthday, but.... it's fine. I don't care where we eat, as long as the food is good."

"It's your birthday today? Shit... Oh! I know what we can do!
Let's go to the car."

"O...kay." You mumble, and make your way out to the car.

*** Time Skip to Mystery Restaurant ***

"We're here." He says.

You look up trying to see what restaurant it is, but he parked out back.

'That sly dog...'

You walk in the back to see... A Carabbas?

"Oh Mark, you didn't have to take me anywhere expensive, McDonald's would've been perfectly fine."

"I know." He said simply.

You two walk up to the front where the hostess is.

"Table for two?"

"Yep."

You both walked over to a table.

He pulled out your chair for you.

"Why thank you sir." You smile.

"Why you're very most welcome madam." He bows.

You both looked at the menu, ordered, and started a conversation.

"So, how old are you [Y/N]?"

"Turning 24, as of today. And you?"

"26, as of June 28th." He replied.

"So... what do you do for work?" You asked, well-knowing he's a youtuber.

"I... uh... do... a lot of video making..... and uh... YouTube I guess." You could tell how hard it was for him to say that.

"Have you seen me anywhere... online?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

'God I love it when he does tha-'

'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU [Y/N]?! YOU CAN'T THINK OF HIM THAT WAY!'

You mentally scolded yourself.

"Uh... as a matter of fact, I think I have seen you... maybe." You say, not trying to raise his suspicion.

"Ever heard of... Markiplier?"

'YES YES YES AND I LOVE YOU SO VERY MU-'

'GOD DAMNIT [Y/N] YOU CAN'T BE THINKING LIKE THI-'