Chapter Two

Zayn's POV

Friday 

"Thank you everybody for having us! We had a blast! Bye!" Niall says through the microphone quickly before we all head off the stage.

I would say our charity concert went really well. It was our first concert since our last tour. I can't wait for the real tour to start up in two weeks. The only reason we did this concert was to boost our image up a bit. On the bright side, our families were able to come visit us, managment paid for them to come down even. Of course my family isn't hear, since they couldn't make it. Neither is Perrie since she's off touring with her band.

When I got backstage , the first thing I do is search for water. Jumping around and singing for two hours makes a persons throat really dry. As I continue my search for my water, I feel someone tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Harry.

I stare at him with puzzled eyes. He holds out his arm, a water bottle in his possession. I slowly take the bottle of water from his hand, still confused as to why he was giving this to me. We haven't talk since we got in the fight two days ago. I figure it was probably some sort of peace offering since Harry was never really good with his words.

We hold each others eyes for a few seconds. I was trying to pick out any emotion I could find but I saw nothing in his eyes. I slowly advert my eyes from his and walk away without a single word. I was super thirsty from the concert so I immediately chug down the whole water bottle. It tastes a bit odd, kind of thick and harder to swallow. I shrug it off and throw the empty bottle into the trash can.

Everybody is either talking to their family or off somewhere else doing who knows what. I could care less about what every one else is doing. I walk over to the corner of the room and sink down to the ground. I pull out my phone and pretend to actually be busy.

About 20 minutes have passed since the concert ended and I was feeling really odd. I started to feel drowsy, which is odd because normally after a concert I am wide awake. My eye lids felt ten time heavier than normal and it was hard to keep them open. With all the stress over the past few days I have barely been able to relax, but right now, I felt more relaxed than I have ever been.

I stood up, the room spinning as I did so. I guess I was a bit dizzy too. This was all a bit weird. I know I am not dehydrated and I have no reason to be calm or sleepy. I steady myself by using a nearby table to help me stand up right.

"You alright, mate?" Liam asked me. I was bit startled by him since I didn't hear him coming and I almost lost my balance, but he caught me. He steadies me, eyeing me worriedly.

"Y-yeah... I ... Umm... I just need some air.." I said slowly. With the room spinning around me, it was hard to focus on more than one thing, or anything for that matter. Liam looks hesitant. He opens his mouth, I'm assuming he wants to tell me something. Instead he closes his mouth and just nods.

I walk out of the room and start walking down the corridor. Not even a few seconds after I leave the room do I start to feel worse. I stopped by some stairs and leaned against the wall by it. My whole body felt tired and weak and it was hard to hold myself up. I want to just tough it out but every thing continues to spin around me and I just can't get myself to continue walking.