The Day I met you (Beau Brooks / Janoskians fanfic)

Im Emma Thompson (Pic on the side) and no not that famous lady!  If you really wanna know how I met the janoskians, well you really have to stick around, because here's how it goes.

                     *FLASH BACK*

"Mom i dont feel to good" I told my mom as she was knitting while sitting on the sofa. "How come?" she said as she put her hand on my head. "wow your burning! go to bed i will fill a bucket of ice and water"  I nodded as I went to my sisters room to sleep on her spare bed, I didnt feel like sleeping in my room tonight. * 5 mins later *  When my mom came up with the bucket filled with ice and water she saw how I was shaking. She came and sat next to me and dipped a rag in the water and put it on my head. "Here I will call your father to bring you some medicine" She called and asked him to hurry up an bring me medicine because hes always out so late and she wanted him to come home early for a change.

It became late sooner by a second. I started to feel my self slowly falling asleep, until I heard my dad slam the door and go to my moms room. All i can hear is yelling, then I heard foots steps coming toward my sisters room. "HERE TAKE YOUR STUPID MEDICINE, AND IF I HEAR THAT YOUR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! OH LOOK AND SEE WHAT IM GONNA DO OKAY!?" my  dad said as he yelled at me. My mom and sister tried to calm him down, but he only just started to get worse.

He blamed my mom about everything and he told her that he doesnt want to see her and that she should go to her family that is in Australia. That night was a big impact of our life.  My mom got me and her tickets to go to austalia from July 19 - August 28. My parents didnt talk at all before we left but me and my dad did. *END OF FLASHBACK*

*note: this was my trip to Australia starting from here*

As we put our luggage into our car getting ready to go to the airport, I remembered to say goodbye to all my friends, family, neighbors, and as well to Chicago. It was a hot summer day when we were going to the airport. " hey Imilya , lets go to Mcdonalds and buy us some food for a way to Australia" my mom asked my sister. My sister nodded we got ourselves food and went to the airport. I said goodbye to my brother and sister before we went through the medal detectors, I was tearing up but i stopped my self knowing I was brave. 

We found our flight but it still didnt deport yet so we sat down. While my mom and I were sitting I saw this girl who was probably 14-15 years old, she was hugging her dad they were both crying. That broke me knowing that I didnt do that for my dad nor did he. 

    "Flight 451 deporting to San Diego is now boarding" we heard the announcer call our flight. We had a 3-way we were going from Chicago to San Diego, then San Diego to Sydney Australia ,then Sydney to Melbourne.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally landed in Melbourne. "Now where are we going to find them" my mom said as of referring to my family. "I have no idea!" i said while looking around. Then we heard some one call my moms name, it was my uncle and my cousin jonathon hes like a year older than me. It was quiet awkward for me he wanted to hug me but i wasnt use to hugging boys infront of my mom. Once we met my other family still in the airport where they had split up to find us, we went to my grandparents house where we were suppose to live. my cousins had to leave early because they had school the next day. I wonder how im gonna be while there gonna be at school.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Okay im sorry for a suckish chapter but i promise the janoskians will show up maybe in the next chapter but i then will have to just skip ahead alittle. But thanks guys love ya