Ch.24

Beaus POV

I look at the paper beneath the pencil in my hand. Wait why am I writing a letter? I can just text her. This is the 80s.

But before I text her I should pack up first. So that I will have time before everyone will come looking for me.

Where am I going you ask? Well I am moving to California to improve my YouTube dreams.

As I pack my stuff really quickly I come to a stop as I notice something shines under my bed.

I bend down and pick up the shiny thing. It's a necklace, a heart shaped necklace. I flipped it over and saw it has 'forever and always' craved on it.

*Flash Back*

"Here take your stupid necklace" Emma said throwing the necklace onto my lap and charged out the room.

I picked up the necklace from my lap and observed it.

"I HATE YOU!" I said and threw the necklace on the floor which rolled somewhere I couldn't view.

*End Of Flash back*

I put the necklace in a little box and wrapped it up. I got a pen from my table and wrote on the gift wrap.

'Im sorry Emma' I wrote on the colored wrap.

Once I finished packing I got in my car and made a quick stop to Emma's flat. I parked my car outside of her driveway and saw her rooms light was on so she might be home.

I quickly got out of my car and ran to her door. I gently placed the box in front of her door. I ran the doorbell twice and sprinted to my car.

Before Emma opened the door, I raced my car down her street before she was able to see it was me who put it there.

This is how I fled from my friends and family.

*Emmas POV*

I was upstairs in my room chipping off some nail polish on my nails, when I heard my door bell ring twice.

My leg has healed from the accident and now I'm able to walk by my self but I have to he extra gentle.

I walked slowly down the stairs and opened my door. No one was there..

That's strange. I moved up closer to my porch and looked both directions but saw no one.

I was about to go inside, but until something caught my eye. I looked on the floor and it was a tiny rectangular box that was wrapped in colored paper.

I picked it up slowly just incase it was a murder weapon. I know I watch to much Criminal Minds.

On the paper in black writing it had 'I'm sorry Emma' written on it.

At this point I was beyond scared so I decided to finish opening it in my house.

I walked in making sure I locked my door, and hopped on my couch.

I took my time to observe the rainbowy figure.

Slowly I ripped the gift wrap and open the lid of the box.

And there it was.. My necklace that Beau gave me two years ago..

I went quickly without hurting my leg up the stairs and got my phone. I'm going to call Beau but before calling him I noticed I had a message from him.

I opened my message from him and there it was.. A really long paragraph from him.

"Dear Emma,

I left a little gift outside your door. Knowing you probably opened it, you are confused of why I left without saying anything or why I said I'm sorry on it.

Well Em, I can't stand not being able to earn a smile from you anymore. we drifted apart and I know it's all my fault. I mean it my FAULT that you got hurt, and I will never forgive myself for that.

I wish everything was just like how it was two years ago. We were all happy. Now I made everyone miserable.

I just want you to know and the others, that I'm fleeing from this place. I cant stand the fact that you and Luke have feelings for each other. Don't get me wrong though, I love the both of you guys. But I can't just see the love of my life not love me back.

Emmie bear, I love you and I hope you and Luke will be happy together.

Forever and always,

Love Beau xx"

Tears were slipping from my eyes. I didn't hesitate to call Jai and tell him the news.

What am I gonna do now?

---------------------------------------------------

A/N OH gosh guys. I think these will be the last chapters. Probably like two more and THEN THE SEQUEL WHOOP WHOOP! Any ideas on what to call the sequel?

Hehe love ya guys.