Ch.3 I ran, you ran. Are we both on the same page?

Hey guys I'm writing this with my iPod so I can't really change the Font or the boldness and stuff sorry!

---------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

"hey wait!.." I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around to see who it was and it was.. The kid.. Beau?

I froze with my back facing him. What should I say? I was to scared..

"Did I hurt you? Did I say anything mean? Will If I did I'm sorry.." He spoke. Oh gosh, I turned around having the guts to look at him.

"Um noo,no it's nothing you did. I just can't say.. I'm sorry" when I said that I felt bad, because when I said that his face dropped instantly.

"Oh um yeah.. That's okay" he had a hushed tone in his voice. I had to do something.

"Hey how about we meet up one day this week? That sounds good only if you want to" my stomach swirled I was nervous I was thinking he would reject it. But I was wrong.

"That sounds great! I'm hear let me see your phone." His lips curved turning into a smile as he said that, it made me smile too.

I gave him my phone and he added his name to my contacts with a smiley face next to it. I laughed as I saw that.

He handed it back to me. "Well I gotta go. Sorry text me or call me whenever!" I said walking away going back to the tram station.

---------------------------------------------

•20 mins later•

It took forever till the tram came! But I finally managed to find my way back home without a lot of trouble. I was tired so I went straight to my *temporary* room and slept.