Chapter 1; The Deceased.

A/N: So Obviously, being me, this book is going to be very weird but I will do my best so Let's go! 

[Thorn POV]

 *Flashback/Dream

I stabbed her, again and again, she deserved it! My mind went back to were my thoughts spoke to me 'Did She?'. Yes of course she did, She was a bad person, right? I thought and looked down at the bloody knife in my hands, I did it, I killed my own Cousin...the only one who took care of me because my parents didn't want me...'but my cousin wasn't a good person', I think to myself and drop the knife to the floor gently. "Don't try to Fix me, I'm not broken" I said quietly, in a whispering voice down at my cousin's body. I was only a teenager, So what?, I was protecting myself...right? 

- Awake -   

I awoke with my eyes wide open and honestly I was tired of remembering what I did back then. No, my cousin was not a good person. She killed a lot of people and tried to go after me a couple days before I got her.  I had to do something before she killed someone else, or worse...me. That's why I was here now, in the Dark Brotherhood were I could kill all the bad people that others wanted dead...the Contracts. I sat up in my bed with the fur covers and rubbed my head. Why was I have the same dreams? Would I ever stop with the same crappy dream? I stood up and put on a clean Dark Brotherhood Uniform. I had only been in the Dark Brotherhood for no more than 3 months, I was 19 now but I had the same dream ever since I was just a teenager! I was so sick of it. I walked out of that room and down the stairs by the mosaic of Sithis. I entered the spot with the long, wooden, table and the scattered chairs and the Frostbite Spider that Gabriella somehow managed to tame. I sat in a chair by Nazir and looked up at the Redguard Man with the weird looking beard. "Are there any new contracts, Nazir?" I ask him, the same old, same old. My daily question since I had been here, due to the reason I was so eager to kill and get the job done. He nodded in looked at me "Yes, there's one in Windhelm" He said and I nodded as he gave me all the information on said contract. I got on my horse that was waiting outside, that I had named Spike. I rubbed his fur gently "Hey Spike." I said and rested my body forward on him, after I had mounted him a minute before. I rested for a few moments but knew I had to leave as soon as possible to get this contract to kick the bucket so I sat up straight and grabbed Spike's reigns and took off toward Windhelm. 

- Time Skip to Winhelm! - 

 I road until I got to Windhelm and stopped by a post, still mounted on Spike. I hopped down off of Spike and began to walk, searching for my target. I suddenly saw my target and decided to get down into sneaking position and drew out my Bow. I aimed it at him after I dipped my arrow in poison and shot it into my targets head, instantly killing him. No witnesses and no other targets here, which meant I was free to loot the body. I got about 200 Gold, an amethyst and the rest was no good. I re-mounted Spike and headed out of Windhelm before anyone could become any wiser about what had happened.I sped my way back to Headquarters and stopped by a post, yet again and hopped off of Spike. I entered headquarters and made my way to Nazir. "The target has been eliminated." I told him and collected my rewards. After I collected my rewards I left the room to see Veezara sitting Indian style. I smiled slightly and walk towards him. "Hey Veezara" I say and sit down beside him "Hello Thorn" He says with a smile on his face. I don't know why but suddenly a blush makes it way to my cheeks. 'Whats wrong with me?' I think to myself and look at him, admiring his face. Yes, he was an Argonian, so what? That didn't mean there was something wrong with him. 

Ending A/N: Soooo how did you guys like it? Make sure to comment your thoughts and idea's.

~DjKawaii