Save Me

[This one is the english chapter. English isnt my first language so im sooo sorry about the grammar and etc, etc. Enjoy!]

Yongguk contact us about two weeks ago, before all the nightmare begins. I still remember vividly our conversation on the phone, every comma and point in the sentence pronounced by him. We agreed to get together at the Cafe, a place we used to meet, for the sake of remembering the past, and promises to be gathered again like it used to.

As usual, Yongguk is the first to arrived. He sat at the table we used to inhabit, a cup of warm capuccino served on the table. His face looks serious while reading something that plastered on the front of the newspaper. I can already guess the theme : war or famine, one of the two sad themes.

"Yo! Bbang! " i called him while patting his shoulder. He looked up and smiled the infamous gummy smile. Behind the scary face, there is a smile that was so childish and kind. Who would have thought?

"Channie!"

His voice is still the same, low and warm.

I sat before him and waved my hand to one of the waiter. After telling him my order-Iced Americano of course-i look back to my old bestfriend. Something is change about him.

"You look more... thin. You are not eating right, uh, Bbang?" I asked. Yongguk laughed, awkwardly. I knew it. Bang Yongguk willingly starve if it means children in Africa gets enough food three times a day.

"Being a volunteer doesnt mean you have to starve yourself too, Yongguk. You should take care of yourself more, because if not, who will take care of that poor kids??"

This time Yongguk laugh it off.

"Kim Himchan. Even after a long time, you still the same... "

"Exvuse me? Did i not become more fashionable from the last time we met? Ugh... Im hurt... " i grumbled, pretending to be hurt. But of course, Bang Yongguk understand all the things about me. He could read me like a book. He knows im only kidding.

"So... villa, eh?" I asked. Yongguk sipped his drink before waving his hand in a nomchalant manner.

"I will explain after the other here." Yongguk replied. I nod and enjoy my drink.

About ten minutes later we heard the noise at the entrance of the cafe. I look at Yongguk and sighed. Of course. Yoo Youngjae and Choi Junhong entered and immediately walked towards our table. They are busy tbrowing each other a friendly insult.

Actually I was surprised. Usually its Daehyun and Youngjae will do that, i mean, the harmless little argument. But today Junhong replaces Daehyun's place. Our little Maknae who is not small at all. Seriously, when will that child stop growing? And speaking of Junhong, since when he talks a lot?

Both of them are sitting on the empty chair next to me and Yongguk. They greet us shortly before continuing their ridiculous conversations. Me and Yongguk loking at each other, and then our laughter broke out. Both of them looked at us with strange stares as if we were both crazy. I can't stand it anymore, so I hugged Junhong tightly.

"Oh my God... you guys ... I really missed you guys!!" i practically shouted. Junhong, prettily blushing, is still the same as it used to be, our shy Junhong. He grunted softly.

"So, you were no longer throwing insult with Daehyun? Did he started become boring? " i asked Youngjae, whose face creased and look worried.

Actually... it's been a few days i lost contact with Daehyun, hyung. The last time we talked, he sounded excited. He said one of his students at the music school will debut soon, and he'll be busy all week." said Youngjae.