Chapter 4

All the popular kids had their mouths wide open. I knew that I was in deep

                                                                                                                                                     Deep

                                                                                                                                                            DEEP trouble. 

I began to stutter a laugh. Trying soo hard to keep it in, but I couldn't help it! Her snake eyes glared right back into mine. I gulped. It was as if she's was staring into my soul. I tried tree to say sorry, but the words were zipped up in my mouth.

"ENOUGH!" Yelled the teacher. "Now, stay in your seats, and open your pages in your book to page 483. She glares at me one more time before we all obey him, and sit down.

*magical time skip*

"Finally! A place where all my Friends are with me!" I sit down at a table long with Brooke, Pepper, and Tyler. "Lunch! The best time of day!" Pepper screeches. "What do you have today Hailey?" Brooke asks. I sigh. They always want to know what I have for lunch. Considering that I have awesome cooking skills. They lean in closer to smell the heavenly food I was taking out of my lunch bag.

"Well.... I have Clam Chowder soup (that I made myself), Apple slices with homemade peanut butter that I will slowly push away from Brooke 'cause of her allergies (sorry!), a water bottle, and homemade chocolate chip cookies that I made with my mom" I finally take a huge breath, and exhale. Tyler slowly begins to clap along with Pepper and Brooke. 

"Thank you! Thank you!" I slightly bow in my seat. And I begin to giggle. 

"Hailey! Look out!" Screams Pepper 

Just after she says that, I realize something goopy and sticky fell on my face, hair, and neck. I take the unfamiliar subztance, and put it in my mouth. "Strawberry jelly," I mutter. I turn around looking at Chelsea. "That's for what you did in geometry" she said. Everyone around me began to laugh except my table of friends. "You know what? I've had enough. Of. You!" As I pick up my thermos of soup, uncapped the cap, and poured it all over her.

"This is totally going down," Tyler says. Then I hear someone scream "FOOD FIGHT!" and the chaos of thrown food began. Tyler and Brooke were totally into it, meanwhile Pepper was hiding under a table.

"Jeez! And I thought geometry was bad," she said.