Massage

The whole apartment was quiet except for the hum of the TV going in that background that Saitama was watching contently. Genos was studying his notes contently, but (y/n) was nowhere to be seen. As she had gotten seriously hurt in the last fight she spent some time in the hospital, but now she was released. They had sent her home with some pain killers. She was still lying in her bed though withering in agony and running a fever.

                "Genos perhaps you should go check on (y/n), it's weirdly quiet now." Said Saitama moving his head to talk to Genos who looked up and nodded rising out of the chair. He walked down the hall in silence and he opened the door slowly. "Who is it?" (Y/n) groaned turning to look at her boyfriend a grimace on her face. "Hey Genos." She murmured turning back around laying on her stomach. "How is the pain?" Genos asked walking in and closing the door behind him. "I believe that death is less painful than this." (Y/n) groaned as Genos took a seat next to (y/n) sitting on the bed. (Y/n) was just wearing her bra and her shorts, she felt like a broiler. Genos placed a hand on (y/n)'s back, she hummed in content. "(Y/n) your muscles are all tight. The doctor told you to relax or it'll take longer for you to get better." Genos said putting his hand back to his side. "Then maybe you should give me a massage." (Y/n) said turning her head to look at him. "Would that make you feel better?" Genos asked and (y/n) nodded. "Maybe, if for nothing it would feel good." (Y/n) said trying to shrug, but hissing in pain at trying.

                                                                                Your POV

"Ok." Genos said crawling up on the bed and mounting my thighs so he could have my back completely exposed. He unclasped my bra and moved it to the side. He put his nice cold hands on my back. He began to work out my back; I kept a low hum of pleasure going in the back of my throat. "Does it feel good (y/n)?" Genos whispered moving down lower on my back. "Yes please don't stop." I whispered lowly. Genos kept moving up and down on my back. I began to drift off to sleep. "You wanted me to fa-" It went black; finally blissful sleep.

                                                                Genos POV

I smiled a small smile at her. She's had trouble sleeping for days now; hopefully, she will get some proper sleep. I redid her bra and then stripped do my boxers and snuggled up next to her, not bothering to heat myself up. She was running a fever anyway. She smiled in her sleep and rested her head underneath my chin. "My broccoli." She mumbled, I raised an eyebrow, but shook it off. I'll ask her in the morning.        

Word Count: 480