•Chapter 3•

Sam's POV||

Hadley is actually really gorgeous.. She looks like a lot of fun to hang out with.

"So what do you think of Cali so far?" I ask her opening her door to her room and setting her bags down on the floor. "Uh it's nice, I haven't seen much of California yet", she says also setting her bags down.

"Ah, we'll do you wanna go to the mall later and maybe get some stuff to film a video together?" I ask Hadley, standing there awkwardly. "Yeah sure!!" She says excitedly. "Okay well see you soon I guess", I say walking to the door. "Yeah see ya soon", she says smiling. "Oh and Sam, don't be so up tight around me, I'm don't bite", she says looking into my eyes then smiling and shutting the door. I smile at her comment and walk to my room, I think I like her...

Hadley's POV||

Sam is so cute, his rosy red cheeks complete him. When I closed the door to my room I just walk over to my bed and take a pillow and scream into it. I usually do that when I'm excited or stressed.

I start to put my junk away in drawers and go into my bathroom and put my toiletries away. I make my room the way I want it and then just lay on my bed. I pull out my phone and go on twitter. Sam tweeted "Making a video today with the gorgeous Hadley Dillion!! Can't wait!" I smiled and put my phone down. I think I'm gonna like it here...