•Chapter 7•

Hadley's POV||

I opened my eyes to see what was making it so dark. When I opened my eyes Sam was standing over me. "Um Sam, can't you tell im trying to tan", I say closing my eyes again. "Yeah I see", he says. I hard him walk away. Well I thought I heard him walk away...

One second I'm in my chair tanning, the next minute I'm in the pool. When I surfaced I yelled at Sam. "What the fuck Sam?!?!" I say getting really mad. "Sorry babe I just wanted you to pay attention to me", he says reaching out for me to grab his hand. Instead I grab his hand but, pull him in also.

When he surfed he jumped into my arms. "Ss-amm II-m co-cold", I say shivering. He gets out of my arms and picks me up bridal style and walks out of the pool. I burry my head into his chest still shivering like crazy. "Lets get you in the shower so you can warm up", he says walking inside with me still in his arms. We walk up to his bathroom, and he sets me down on the sink top. He takes my shirt off and stares at me.

"Damn your gorgeous", Sam says still looking at me. A lock of my hair was falling into my face, so Sam leaned in to push it out of my face. As he did that tugged at his shirt. He looked in my eyes. And kissed me. It was so passionate. We started to makes out, and by makes out I mean a heated makes out session.

I pulled alway and took his short off, reviling his toned abs. We connected our lips once again. He moved his hands to my butt. He broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck. He then sucked on my neck. I let a slight moan escape my lips. I moved my hands up to his hair and and tangled my fingers in it.

We were enjoying this until I heard his phone ring....

(A/N ohh another cliff hanger!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!)