Found

She gasped, sitting up straight, wincing as her head hit the rock above her. She heard shuffling outside and before she was able to grab her dagger, the tip of a sword was at her throat. Her mind raced as she thought of anyone who would attack her. "It obviously cannot be an orc, they do not have as pretty of a weapon as this." She thought to herself. Though she was frightened, she coughed and moved backwards slightly, afraid. She asked the inevitable question, "Who are you?" The figure in front her stepped backwards lightly, almost as if they were shocked.

While they did that, sunlight came into the makeshift cave shelter. "Siven..?" The voice asked in disbelief, making a motion as to sheath their sword. She heard the slight clang as it was put away. She squinted at them, not being to able to tell who they were besides the fact their voice sounded familiar. "This cannot be him, I haven't seen him in years." She thought to herself. She stood up and stepped back away from him. She had confirmed the voice as male and asked again, "Who are you?" Instead of answering, her grabbed her forearm and pulled her outside. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized who he was.

"There's no way you can be real. Last I heard from you was 15 years ago!" She exclaimed with shock written on her face. Tears of happiness filled her eyes. Instead of letting her continue, he stepped forward and hugged her, resting his chin on her head. "I've been looking for you for years Siven." He murmured, stepping back, holding her shoulders viewing her. "You haven't changed much." She shook her head in amazement at his words, wiping a few tears away. "Neither have you. How have you been since I last heard of you?" She asked as she walked back inside her shelter, packing up her supplies and weapons.

"I haven't changed." He laughed as she came out of the cave with weapons and weapons belt in hand but not sheathed. "Here, let me help you with that." He stepped forward and took them from her, sheathing her knives and sword in the belt. "Hannon le, Aragorn." She said, smiling at him, wrapping her belt around her waist. "What brings you in this direction? Traveling or are you looking for adventure?" She asked, re-adjusting her quiver and putting her cloak on. "Or, did Gandalf ask you to do something?" She added, smirking at him. She knew he liked helping Gandalf in whatever way he could, they both did. The only reason he had found her was because she was traveling back to Rivendell to visit Elrond, but that could wait. "Elrond would understand if I was late." She thought to herself silenty.

They were near the ruins of Weathertop. She had been camping there for almost two days, enjoying the calmness and the weather. Although she was going at a slow pace to see everything, the weather was not kind to her. She almost always traveled in rain or fog. Since it had been nice weather, she took advantage of her free time to enjoy it.

"I'm heading towards Bree. Gandalf sent me to look for two hobbits." Aragorn said, a slight frown on his face as he looked in to the distance. "One of them holds something very powerful. We're to head to Rivendell after." She stepped forward, asking quickly. "May I come with you?" She bit her lip, worryingly. She wanted to help him as well as catch up for lost time. She had also never been to the town of Bree or met hobbits, so this would all be new to her. He laughed heartily, a smile forming on his face. "Gandalf asked me if I could ask you to come with. Guess I didn't have to ask." He said, noticing her quick release of breath. "You'd help a lot." He added. "I never thought he would ask you." She said, shaking her head in surprise. Gandalf always seemed to know what she would ask. "Before we go, where did you last see Gandalf? I would like to catch up with him after all of this." She asked, walking up next to him. Aragorn answered, still smiling, "He said he was going to the Shire for Bilbo Baggins birthday, then meeting us in Bree. That was 3 months ago I think." "Bilbo Baggins? I heard Gandalf talking about him, last I saw him. I didn't think he would go to a birthday party." She murmured quietly.

"Lets go, shall we?" He said, walking away from her. She smiled as she thought of all the fun she would have on this journey before following him, never for one moment thinking of how the world would turn to utter chaos.

-----------------

"Sivernel, you must leave. Your parents have betrayed us, so you must go as well. We do not wish to send you away, but we must in order for us to stay safe. Your parents made the wrong choice and for thad they have been killed. Not only have we bean betrayed, but you as well. They joined Sauron, or, shall I say what is left of him. They will not return for you. Just like you cannot return to us. Not because of what they did, but because we do not wish for the same to happen.

Dark times await, for something very powerful and fill of ruling has been found by a creature who has no need for it. Middle Earth will be thrown into chaos. Cities shall burn, people shall die. The dead shall arise. We will fight until our very last pained breath and defend our land- or perish into darkness.

My dear, I do not blame you for what happened, I blame him (Sauron) for arising the evil within them, forcing them to join what they ware made to think is right. I give you this, a bracelet made of mithril. It will keep you safe on this adventure. Again, we do not wish to do this. Goodbye, my dear. "

||First chapter, completed! If you see any spelling errors, please tell me as I wish to fix anything thad I can.
I will try my best to put some Elvish and some defintions if I use Elvish. I will most likely use italics for Elvish and italics with bold for thoughts That are not said aloud.

Please comment, vote, review or eeven just read! Enjoy!
-Your friendly neighborhood elf, Sivern.

Words In Elvish
Hannon Le - Thank you.
Estel- Hope.