one.

I woke up this morning and looked out my window to see that it was foggy outside. The fog was so dense that I could barely see the neighbors house across from us. Before I got out of bed I put on my white fuzzy socks and grabbed my iPhone off its charger. I start walking down stairs and the sent of berries instantly fills my nose. Fruit is by far one of my favorite foods, so my dad had made me an açai bowl and I decided to brew some tea for my dad and I. We sat down at the kitchen counter and ate breakfast together while I checked my notifications and social media. I was scrolling through Twitter and my alarm on my phone went off reminding me that I need to go get ready. I put my dishes away and headed up stairs. At the top of the stairs I was greeted by my cat, Ivy. She rubbed up against my leg and asked for attention so I brought her into my room and placed her on my bed. I had taken a shower the night before so I just washed my face. I walked back into my room and found Ivy laying against the window. I smiled at that and went over to my makeup organizer and pulled out what I need for today which was my naked 2 palette, naked skin concealer, benefits they're real mascara, and stilla's stay all day eyeliner. I went over to my makeup table and turned on my NuMe wand and sectioned my hair off into two groups. I finished loosely curling my long hair and started my makeup. I went with a neutral look and headed to my closet and picked out my outfit. I grabbed my black American Eagle leggings, my loose grey v-neck t-shirt from Brandy Melville, and I tied my plaid flannel around my waist and put on my white low-rise converse. I grabbed my white backpack from PINK and headed out the door. The cold of the fog instantly sent chills down my body, but I adapted to the weather and kept walking. Did I mention, fog/rain is my absolute favorite weather. I live within walking distance to my school, it only takes me about 10 minutes to get there. Hey at least it's Friday. :)