two.

{A/N the picture is the closest thing I could find to what the outfit looks like, but you can go back and see exactly what she is wearing in the last chapter}
Brielle's pov
     The school day ended so I went out to my car and put my backpack in the back seat then sat in the front seat and started the car. Yes, I am a freshman but I have my permit and my house is 5 minutes away so... it's fine. Besides I get my licenses in like 8 months. Anyway, I check my phone before I start driving. I see that my dad texted me telling me I needed to pick up chipotle for the whole team. I guess they are over at our house? Well this will be interesting.. the order was really big it was 10 chicken burritos with guacamole, obviously, and then 7 burrito bowls. My dad put money in my account tho so I agreed to pick up lunch and I drove over there.
     I parked the car and walked in, there was about 6 other groups of people in there but no line. I ordered the order for the team and ordered my own burrito bowl. The guy assembling the bowls and burritos looked at me and said,
      "looks like your feeding a whole entire football team" with a shocked look on his face.
     " actually that's exactly what I'm doing" I laughed and so did he. I payed and the guy handed me the two bags and told me good luck and winked at me. I responded with a thanks have a nice day and a laugh. I got back in my car and drove down the road to my dads house. I parked out on the street cause there were a few cars in the drive way. Most likely some of the players cars. I took my keys and phone and grabbed the Chipotle and threw my backpack on from the back and locked my car. I walked up the stairs and unlocked the front door. I'm honestly quite nervous cause I've never met the team before and what if they are upperclassmen? I mean they might be my age but I won't know till I walk in. I twist the door knob open and all the chatter comes to a complete stop. Okay, now I'm terrified. But, I open the door all the way and look straight across the hall to see about 16 freshman and sophomore guys sitting in the living room look my direction. My dad looks up at me and says,
     " thank you so much sweetheart for getting us lunch.."
I say it's no problem but I'm confused to why all the guys are still starring at me. Did I do something wrong? Do I look weird? was this outfit not a good choice? All these questions flood my brain but get interrupted my my dads stern voice,
     "do y'all wanna thank my daughter for getting y'all something to eat?"
I hear a bunch of oh's and yeah's and sorry sir's then one big thank you from all of them. I say you're welcome and I set my bag down on a kitchen bar stool. I set my keys and phone on the counter. I grab both bags and start passing the bowls and burritos out. I hand my dad his first then the rest..
     "who ordered a chicken burrito without guacamole?" a few hands shoot up and I hand them out.
     "who ordered a chicken burrito with guacamole?" a lot more hands are raised this time. I smile to each of them as I hand them out, they all say individual thank you's. then I handed the bowls to the remaining guys and take my bowl out and set it on the counter along with all my stuff. I sit down at the counter where I put my stuff and the team starts to talk again. I scroll through my phone and check notifications and things like that while I eat my lunch. I eat about half of it and I close it up and put it in the fridge for later like I always do. I look over at the boys and they are all about finished so I took the two bags from chipotle and walked over to them and said to throw their trash in there, and they did. I took it out to the trash outside and threw it out. I walked back in and sat down at the counter and started my homework.
Hayes' pov {A/N oooo}
The front door opened and a girl our age walked through. Maybe she's a sophomore. But at a first glance she was actually really pretty. As she walked towards us the more I began to stare. She is really really pretty. This may sound fuckboyish but she had a nice body. she was skinny but muscular so she wasn't a twig she had a flannel tied around her waist so I couldn't tell if she had a nice butt or not but I assumed she did. as she got close I studied her face more. She wasn't extremely pale, she is kinda tan. she has light blue and light green eyes a little acne but you could barely tell unless you're studying her face as much as I am. Her teeth were straight but not too perfectly straight. She has brown hair that ended about an inch above her butt and was loosely curled and her eyebrows were shaped nicely. The closer she got too me the more I could tell how long her eyelashes were, and let me tell you, they are really long and really pretty. My thoughts got interrupted when she handed me my bowl and I said thank you and she smiled at me then walked away. I didn't catch her name but I'll find that out later, well she is... the coach's daughter.