four.

Brielle's pov
I woke up to a faint sound of people talking, and at first I didn't realize where I was but I remembered that I had fallen asleep with the team... well this is awkward. I quickly remembered that I have NCA today and I need to be at the airport by 8 am. It's currently 7. I got up and grabbed everything I took down here and headed for the stairs when I realized the whole team was awake and I was quite surprised. All of their heads turned to me,
     " Look who finally woke up..." Andrew said and everyone laughed.
     "Good morning" I slightly laughed.
     " Where you goin'? " Hayes questioned.
     " I have to go pack and head to the airport. " Everyone's faces looked surprised.
     " What for?" Chris asked.
     " I have a cheer comp in Texas, I'll be back Monday tho."
     " Oh cool, have fun." Chris replied.
     " That's sounds like a lot of fun, you'll do great bri!" Hayes replied.
     Bri? He's never called me that before. That was weird. This whole thing is weird to be quite honest. It's only weird cause I thought all these guys hated me cause at school they'd always stare at me and look at me weird. Also Hayes' dad and my dad are super close sense they are both coaches at our school and Hayes hasn't  always been the nicest person. But then they figure out that I'm their coaches daughter, then they treat me differently. Guess I'll have to figure that one out later.
     " Thank you, bye guys." I smile at all of them then head up the stairs.
     I find my dad sitting at the bar that connects to the kitchen and he's eating breakfast.
     " Are they boys up?" He asks
     " Yeah except for Landon. " We both laugh.
     " I didn't expect you to sleep down there with them."
     " I didn't think I would either, I guess I accidentally fell asleep during one of the movies and just slept on one of the theater chairs. I'm sorry dad. "
      " Don't be sorry, it's not a problem. Unless they were causing you trouble then I would've had a problem. "
      " They are all actually really nice so I was fine. "
      " You seem surprised by that fact. "
      " Some of them aren't the nicest people to be around at school. "
      " Hmm... well I'll deal with that later. "
     " No no no it's fine dad... really it's fine. "
     " I don't know about that, but are you all packed and ready to go we need to leave in 30 minutes?"
      " I just need to pack a few more things and get ready then I'll be ready to go. "
      " Alright pumpkin see you down here in a few. "
      That's my nickname my dad has always called me ever since I was little. I love my dad he's probably my best friend. Now my mom... that's another story. For another time. But once I got upstairs I grabbed a pair of black nike pros and my Cheer Athletics hoodie, I changed into those. Then I went to my bathroom and I washed my face. I went back into my room and sat at my make up table and straightened my hair and did light make up, which was just a little concealer and mascara. I then got up and put some homework that I would do on the plane into my Nfinity backpack. My backpack would be my carry on and I had one smaller suitcase that I would carry on as well. I put on my white converses  and checked to make sure I had everything then grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.
     When I got downstairs to the kitchen I saw everyone eating breakfast and my dad was talking to them. We had about ten minutes till we had to go so I got something to eat and I put my luggage in the truck. After a few minutes people started leaving and going back home. Hayes came up to me and said good luck and you'll do great. I thought it was really sweet and I thanked him.
     •••••
     My dad and I soon left and got to the airport and we arrived in Dallas. We competed Saturday night and all day Sunday. We ended up  ranking 1st in our division and 1st overall and I couldn't be more proud of my team. But shortly after we got on another plan back to North Carolina...

[a/n] So sorry for updating so late! And also sorry for the boring chapter, next one will be A LOT more interesting tho so keep reading and thank you all so much!