Chapter 2

" Iwa-chan! Open the door!" Oikawa kept knocking on the door shouting, causing attention from the neighbors. He came to study but mostly to see (Y/N) because, well, to Oikawa, she's beautiful, cute, hot, gorgeous, sexy and yet scary. But her sweet personality has never changed a bit. Being impatient, he kept banging on the door. " Iwa-chan hurry! It's cold outside!" Loud stomping camw towards the door as it flew open. " SHUT UP!" Iwaizumi yelled and headbutted Oikawa. Oikawa stumbled back and rubbed his head. " Ow. Iwa-chan why do you look all dressed?" Iwaizumi put on a jacket and a scarf. " I'm going out to get some food. So you will be here." Oikawa got excited. He will finally be alone with (Y/N). " Really!? I promise to take care of the house!" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and walked out. " Don't break anything. AND DONT TOUCH (Y/N)!" He walked off.
 Oikawa closed the door and took his shoes off. " Yea yea." He quickly placed his bag on the floor and ran to her room. He peeked. There she is. Laying on her stomach reading. She had shorts on with light blue and white thigh high socks. Her legs swayed back and forth in the air. And she was wearing one of Iwa's old jerseys. Oikawa couldn't help how cute she looks and how short those shorts are.             Accidentally, he leaned and fell into the room. " Ow!" (Y/N) jumped and sat up. " Oikawa!? What the hell!?" She got up and helped him up. He rubbed his chin and chuckled. " Sorry. I was just lost. May I study with you since Iwa-chan isn't here?" She softly smiled and nodded. " Sure." She walked to her bed and lay on her stomach again. Little did she know, Oikawa always have been perching on her for the last couple of weeks. Oikawa walked over to her but took the book away. " Oikawa give me back my book. I need to study." He tossed the book in the closet and smirked. "Or?" (Y/N) stared at him for bit, then an idea came up to her head. She slightly smirked back and got up. "Fine. You wanna have fun? We can have fun." She got off her bed and walked towards him. Oikawa was shocked and blush. 'W-wait...is she really gonna have sex with me? Awesome!' He thought.

                                                                                ~Few Minutes Later~

 " Ow ow ow ow ow okay okay I give! I give!" Oikawa yelled. Pinned on the ground while (Y/N) attempted to twist his arm. Oikawa mind went the wrong direction. Except for having sex with his crush, he ended up on the floor face flat. " Aw. Does Shittykawa wanna quit having fun? What did you thought we were going to do?! Tell me!" Oikawa is to embarrassed to tell her. He already know the consequences. Especially from Iwa. ' I can't tell her! Iwa-chan will kick my ass if he heard that I tried to pop his sister's cherry!' " M-My arm! You bully!" She chuckled. " If you don't tell me I will tell Iwa that you tried to rape me." Oikawa gulped. It was either tell the truth, or die. But then, either way he might just have his ass kicked. He built up the courage and yelled. " I-I wanted to have sex with you!" She gasped and let go of his arm. "Sex?...With me? Out of all the girls?"" (Y/N) I'm home! And where's Oikawa?" Oikawa got out from her sitting on his back and pleaded to her not to tell Iwa about having sex. With his brown sad puppy eyes. She nodded. " Um...I think he left." She quickly grabbed Oikawa and threw him in her closet and closed it. "H-Hey. It's dark in here." Oikawa took out his phone and used the flashlight. While he sat in the dark closet, Iwa walked in and looked around. " His stuff is still here. Where did he go?" Nervously, (Y/N) chuckled. " Oh now I remembered. He saw a group of girls walk by so he told me that he will be back soon. You know Oikawa. He's such a fuckboy. " Oikawa grunted. Iwa shrugged. " Well I bought us some dumplings. Let's eat them all before that fuckboy comes back." Iwa laughed and walked into the living room. Once he was gone, both Oikawa and (Y/N) sighed in relief. Yet, there was one problem. Iwa is going to expect Oikawa to walk in through the door. If he comes out of her room, Hell will become real. (Y/N) snapped and whispered through the door. " Um...Oikawa?"" Yes (Y/N)-chan?" She chuckled nervously. " How do you feel about...sleeping over the night in my closet?" Shocked, he started kicking amd banging on the door. "But I didn't even bring any extra clothes or anything!"
Oikawa yelled. That was very true, but then if he leaves and get caught leaving out of her room by Iwaizumi, Iwaizumi will make Oikawa death look like a accident. You placed a chair onnthe door so he won't come out. "You'll be okay! Atleast you're not in that one girl's house."" The girl that makes "Dat Ass" jokes?" He said. You chuckled. "Yep."

No one knows how bored i am, like sheesh. I didnt even feel like making this chapter because my head hurts.