"The Crash

Sky's P.O.V
I see the ship nearing an iceberg. I don't know what to do im only secondhand. I call for the captain. He doesn't here me so I try stealing the ship myself, only to have failed and capsized the boat. Captain Jin will be SO mad.

Jin's P.O.V
I went to sleep knowing sky was on night watch. The next thing I know I wake up on an island. I look around and see all of my crew and my men dead around me. Hours passed and I still hadn't seen anyone alive all day. I thought it was just me until "Captain Jin!" I hear my name screamed. I turn around to find sky running to me. I walk to him and ask if he's alright checking over him and it seems as if he was not harmed. We decided to go look for more people so we travel down the beach more. I see someone standing on the beach looking rather confused. We run to the man seeing that it was Barney. We asked him questions and find that he's okay but confused on what happened. I look around at Barney and Sky and think to myself 'is this all that's left of my crew?' We all looked sad and I can tell we were l thinking that. But no one dared to say it. After standing there in moments of silence we here a scream coming from the direction of the ocean. "Help help he-!" The screams were cut of by what I'm assuming was water. I look over and see it's my cabin boy Ross, he's drowning. I run to the ocean and without any second thought I jumped in swimming to Ross. When I got to him I grabbed his arm trying to keep him above water. We reached the shore again. When we got on the land Ross fell to his knees coughing up water. I started to worry when I saw he's coughing up not just water but blood. After about 2 minutes Ross was finally done coughing. "Okay guys, I think we're all that survived the crash. We need to build a shelter, okay? So let's salvage some of the stuff in the barrels that washed up." I say as I helped Ross stand up. "Aye!" Sky and Jin said in unison. We all looked at Ross who had not answered when he did though his voice sounded scratchy and broken, it sounded like he was about to lose his voice. This worried me because Ross is the youngest out of all four of us, and I feel a need to protect him. Also his normal voice was so much louder and awake than it is now. I look at sky and Barney worried but then we all break to salvage the barrels. After we did that it took us about an hour to build a shelter. It took so long because the only ones building were sky and Barney because I was taking care of ross, who was now full on sick. I feel bad that he had to be in the freezing water longer than any of us. "Wow boys this is a pretty decent shelter you did very good!" I say when they had finished. Sky looked proud but Barney was looking at Ross like he wanted to kill him. "Thanks for nothing Cabin Boy!" Barney said to him, I must say it was quite rude of him. Poor Ross. "Barney cut it out Ross is sick. He was in the water longer than any of us!" Sky said defending him. "Sky I appreciate it, but Barney is right, I'm worthless and I will never be anything but a Cabin Boy to you guys." Ross said. Me and Sky and Barney all looked at him. Ross stood up and walked off down to the shore of the beach again. As of right now we were all on a hill away from there.

Ross's P.O.V
It made me sad, sad that in my head I know that these guys don't really care about me. Well at least sky and Jin do. Barney hates me. And I hate that.