Meet Abby

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Abby. She's been waiting since twelve days ago.

Description of Abby

Hair: blonde

Eye color: Brown (i think)

Boy: Jack Gilinsky

Age: 14 or 15

Hobbies: Dancing, FanGirling, etc.

Julianna's P.O.V

We pull up to Abby's house. I get out, knock on the door. Her mom answers. "Hi Mrs.Walters, is Abby here?"
"Yes, she is upstairs in her room packing."
"Thank you." I go upstairs after her mom lets me in. "Megan, I've gotta go, Julianna's here." "No, I will not ask Gilinsky if he wants to date you." "Why? Julianna says that Gilinsky wants to date me." "Why would he want to date me? I don't know. He might think I'm pretty." "Hey Abby, are you okay? You seem stressed out.
"No, Megan says that Gilinsky won't like me."
"Abby, how do you think I got him to like you? He likes you because your smart funny, and pretty. Trust me, he likes you for you. when I FaceTimed you, he wouldn't stop staring at my phone screen. When we ended it, he said that he doesn't know if you'll like him back. I only know the MagCon Boys because Cam is my cousin."
"Thanks Julianna, you cheered me up." " Let me help you finish packing. We have to get to the hotel."
"Okay."

*skip to after packing*

When we got done packing, we went outside. Gilinsky was standing outside waiting for Abby. She thought I was lying. She started to cry. Gilinsky hugged her and told her that angels shouldn't cry. After that we got in the car and headed to the hotel.