Chapter 9

Kaylee's POV

"Where have you two been your missing out on the plan," I said sternly.

"What plan?" Mackenzie asked.

"That's exactly what i mean ," she said while frowning.

"All that we're doing is going to school and hanging out until people get used to Kaylee hanging out with us," said Annie.

"You made it sound like we were going to break into a lab or something," Mackenzie said looking away from us.

"Well you have to feel bad about something every once in a while," I said with a smile.

Right away I could tell that Mackenzie was mad because she had a glare like stare directed at me.

"What did I do? I asked," I didn't tell you to take a long bath and miss out on everything."

"Annie when are we going to do something fun?" She asked.

"I can ask my mom if she'll take us to the mall," Annie said before leaving.

While she was leaving I looked at her and started to read her mind.

"Why can't those two just get along," she thought.

I looked down starting to feel guilty. If I hadn't told Mackenzie about her whole power thing she wouldn't be mad at me and we wouldn't be competing for who wins. I looked over at Mackenzie and say her smiling at Arissa. But all the sudden I heard someone's voice in my head.

"The goddesses can have fun now but when I have my full strength I will defeat them!" Thought a dark mind.

"Goddess?" I thought.

"Thud!"

I looked over to Arissa and Mackenzie and saw both girls on the floor with their eyes closed. I ran over to both and started to call their names.

"It's like want happened before I saw that weird dream last week!" I thought alarmed.

"What happened?!" Annie asked while running in the room.

"Idk I heard someone's thoughts and their thuds broke me out of my thoughts," I said.

"Ok I don't want to tell my mom it might be the same as last time and they'll wake up an hour later," Annie said.

I nodded my head and we waited for the girls to wake up.

2 hours later

Mackenzie's POV
"What happened?" I asked myself.

I looked around the room and noticed I was in the guest room I normally stay in. I got up and walked to the windows and opened the mint green curtains.

"It's already dark!" I shouted/thought.

I walked out the door and headed for Annie's room. When I got there I noticed Arissa standing by the door with her arms crossed.

"Hey rissa what are you doing?" I asked.

"Do you know what happened I randomly woke up in the guest bedroom I normally stay in and the last thing I remember is us laughing at something you said," Arissa said.

"Is Annie in there we can ask what happened?" I asked.

"She's in there but she's asleep right now so we'll have to ask her when she wakes up," Arissa said before heading to her guest room.

I nodded my head before going back to my room and going to sleep.

Ok so the only reason Mackenzie and Arissa had another flashback was because they found the necklace their mothers gave them and they get another power each time they have a flashback and Annie and Kaylee haven't found their necklaces yet. DeepWater1 away.