Chapter 21

Nightmare's POV

We all got ready to go swimming  and then headed towards the beach.

"Do you always get all dramatic when you haven't gone swimming?" I asked looking at Adriana.

"Well  no but I guess I do it a lot," she said. 

We didn't talk that much after but when we got to the beach Adriana ran towards the water and didn't even wait for us to  go with her.  We all ran in after she reached the water.  Before I could reach the water though I heard a faint ring.

"My mother always ruin the good moments," I thought my smile falling.

I walked towards where we threw our towels down and pulled out a small blue ball. I then walked by a tree where no one was.

"What do you want I am kind of busy," I said without looking at who the person was.

"Wow sorry for interrupting because it's not like I want to see our other cousins," I heard a male voice say.

I looked at it and saw a boy with blonde hair smiling at me.

"Jackson!" I shouted smiling again.

"Jayda are you ok?"  I heard Mackenzie shout from the water.

"Yeah I'm fine I will be there in a minute!" I yelled back.

"Was that Crescent?" Jackson said trying to look behind me.

"Yes and here her name is Mackenzie," I said moving out of the way so he can see.

"Wow you got them all together," Jackson said looking at me again.

"Well  actually Crescent, Frost, Star, and Sunshine were all friends before I came here," I said.

"What about Silver and Aqua(Adriana)?" He asked.

"We just found Aqua today and we met Silver three days ago," I said, "why did you call anyway?"

"Well me, Caspar,  and Ryan are all paying a visit tomorrow," he said before hanging.

I was left shocked. Them coming here. What about Uranus, Mars, Venus. I mean I can understand Jordan being here he is the god of Earth but the other boys had to look after their planets. I just shook my head and put the ball back in my bag before going to swim. 

"What were you doing?" Annie asked when I got over by them.

"Just talking to one of our cousins," I said floating on my back.

"Wait we have more cousins?" Kaylee shouted. 

"Kaylee were you not here when I was saying that every planet has a god or goddess?" I asked looking at her.

"I thin it was just me and you Jayda," Mackenzie said.

"Ohhh well anyway we are all cousins and every planet has a goddess except Uranus, Mars, Earth, and Venus," I replied, "they have gods."

"What is this talk about gods and goddesses?" Adriana asked swimming over to us.

"That is for us to know and you to find out later," I snapped. 

I must have made her mad because the water around her started to boil. That's when I realized what her powers were.

"How could I forget something so important!" I shouted in my mind.

I was hoping for Arissa or Mackenzie to come over so they could freeze the water. I hurried away from her and swam to Arissa who was the closest to me.

"Freeze the water she is boiling it!" I yelled.

Arissa quickly turned around quickly and froze the water around Adriana. I turned to make sure no on saw when I noticed a little shimmer in the air around us. I then looked up and saw Jackson, Caspar, Jordan, and Ryan floating above us.

"You picked a good time to show up!" I yelled up to them with a smile on my face.