Pain

Waking up I felt like my body had been ran over by a Mack Truck. My arms and legs were absolute jell-o along with my stomach. At dinner I had a cheeseburger and French fries, unfortunately I spent most of the night in the bathroom. Rubbing my eyes I let my eyes focus on the clock that read '12:34 pm.' Letting out a groan I slowly rubbed my eyes as a knock echoed through the empty room. "Come in" I screeched as I tried to sit up in my large bed. 

     "Zo? Are you okay?" Alfie asked as he rushed in, "Louise said you were sick and she gave me her room key."

     "Just a little sick" I sighed, "dinner didn't sit well last night, and this jet lag has had me sleeping all day."

     "Want me to rub your back?" he questioned as he sat down on the other side of the bed.

     "If you don't mind" I smiled as I slid back in my warm spot and over to my side. Feeling Alfie's strong hands go over my small back seemed to make some of the ache go away. 

     "Is it helping?" he asked in a sort of panic

     "Yes" I sighed, "keep going." Going in and out of sleep I listened as Alfie talked about how nice the hotel was and how the pool was something we should do later. Giving a grunt I was out like a light. I guess all I needed was Alfie by my side.

     Feeling my eyes open once again I peered over to the clock which now read '6:04'. Letting out a yawn I slowly turned over to see Alfie sound asleep. Letting out a laugh I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture before he woke up.

     "How are you feeling?" he asked with sleep in his eyes.

     "A lot better" I smiled as I sat up and looked around the messy room, slipping my phone back on the bed side table I noticed a full sprite and some pop tarts. "Did you get me these?" I asked with a smile.

     "Yes, I knew you missed breakfast and we all had some, so I snagged you some.

     "Thank you" I giggled as I twisted the top off of the sprite and took a sip. 

     "Good?" Alfie asked with a grin.

     "Very" I giggled as I took another sip. "So what is everyone doing tonight?"

     "I think Louise, Naomi, Marcus, Sam, Finn, and Jack are all going to the movies." he sighed, "I told them we probably wouldn't be going, since you were sick."

     "Alfie, you can't just pull out of something like that to stay with me!" I scoffed, "we are a secret...remember?"

     "I know" he sighed, "but I don't want to leave you here, alone."

     "Alfie...." I groaned.

     "Zoe" he smiled, "really its okay. I told them I was tired from jetlag too. They've been gone for hours. Don't worry about it."

     "I...I just really want everything to go smoothly this week. I don't want people to start treating us differently because of us. I just want.."

     "I just want you" Alfie grinned as he scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my stomach. "I just want to be here with my babies."

     "Alfie" I giggled, "I guess one night in won't hurt anything."

     "Exactly" he smirked as I tapped my lips on his.

——-

     After sitting and talking for nearly three hours Zoe finally fell back to sleep. We had deep conversation after deep conversation about the baby and how we planned on taking care and rising it. I'm not going to lie when I first found out I nearly freaked out. However I kept on a smile and told Zoe I was excited. It wasn't until the night Zoe had told me I had told Marcus. He was in utter shock and couldn't say anything but it was my fault and something I had to deal with. He promised to be by our side and to help us out anyway possible. I am so happy that I started YouTube, Marcus being the main reason. He had become my best friend over the year and was there for me no matter what. Hearing a roar of laughter out in the hall zapped me back in reality, jumping from behind Zoe and into Louise's bed I acted asleep as the door swung open.