Surprise

"Are you sure everything looks right?" I sighed as I peered at the large table set up.

       "Yes!" smiled Louise, "it looks great!"

       "Alfie?" I groaned, "what do you think?"

       "Zo, it looks perfect" he smiled as he continued to play with Darcy.

       "I just want everything to look perfect!" I moaned, "it has to look perfect!"

       "It does!" Louise giggled as she gave my now noticeable baby bump a rub, "little Louise agrees too!" she winked. 

       Letting a giggle escape my lips I slowly looked over everything one more time before disappearing into the bathroom to make sure my appearance was just as perfect as everything else. 

       "Zo, our first guest is here!" yelped Alfie as a roar of laughs filled the small apartment.

       "Alfie!" squeaked Naomi followed by Marcus, Jim and Tanya.

       "So, what is this party about?" laughed Jim as I stepped from the bathroom.

       "Surprise!" I giggled as I turned sideways to show off my belly.

       "Zoe!" smirked Tanya and Naomi as they surrounded me, "look at that belly!" giggled Naomi.

       "How far along are you now?" ask Tanya as she rubbed my small stomach.

       "Today makes 20 weeks, or 5 months!" I giggled .

       "This is crazy" laughed Jim as he gave Alfie a tight squeeze.

       "Tell me about it" smiled Alfie as he gave me a small wink.

       Walking into the bedroom I  slowly shut the door as Louise, Tanya and Naomi followed. 

       "So what does it really feel like to be pregnant?" smiled Naomi as she flopped down on the bed next to me.

       "It frickin' sucks!" I moaned, "my feet hurt all the time, all of my clothes are too small and bed rest has to be one of the most boring things ever!"

       "Oh, chummy" giggled Louise, "it will get better, once you see her little face everything will feel worth it."

       "Plus, you can always get new clothes, and manage your channel better on bed rest" smiled Tanya.

       "Speaking of channel, are you and Alfie posting the news to everyone tonight?" gasped Louise.

       "Yes!" I smiled, "we've already filmed the video I just have to post it and then everyone will know."

       "Even Alfie's parents?" smirked Naomi.

       "Well..." I giggled, "we sent his mom an invite to the party tonight."

       "Do you think she will come?" questioned Louise.

       "I hope not!" I laughed, "she hates me."

       "Maybe its better she doesn't come then!" laughed Tanya.

———

       "So, a girl?" laughed Marcus as he, Jim, and I sat down on the couch, "how does it feel?"

        "To be honest" I sighed, "really weird. I mean I am putting a tough face on for Zo, but guys this is going to be a big challenge.

       "But then again what isn't?" smiled Jim, "I mean yeah Zoe is going to gain weight, have mood swings, and cravings out the wahzoo, but just think what you will get out of this!"