Chapter 1

Victoria's POV:

"I want Subway for lunch, anyone else?" I asked as Johnson got his keys.
"I want Taco Bell," Grace said smirking.
"Well I want Subway......" I flipped my hair off of my shoulder.
"Well, I want Taco Bell too!" Zach said looking at Grace with a smile.
"OKAY WHATEVR!!! JOHNSON YOU BETTER COME BACK WITH SUBWAY FOR ME AND LET THESE MORONS STARVE!" I finished with an evil smirk.
"Okay," Jack opened the door, "sis, you're coming with me!" He walked out to the car, Grace sprung up from Zach's lap, kissed him quickly, and followed behind her brother.
"Awe, Zach! Your girlfriend left you!!" Nash laughed getting up from the couch and going into the kitchen. Zach just glared in his direction, I couldn't help but giggle. Grace and Zach are really hard to separate, if someone takes one from the other its like taking a sucker from a baby.

My phone went off, my dad was calling me.
"Hiiiiiiii!!!" I answered
"Hey honey, I have a huge surprise for you and you're friends!"
"Really? What is it?"
"I got you guys on Digitour, you guys will be coming down here when you get your tickets in the mail. You'll be staying at a huge mansion for three weeks, before the tour starts."
"OH MY GOD!!! YES!!!!"
"I'd get your stuff packed! Those tickets should be there any day."
"OKAY!!!!! THANKS!! LOVE YOU!!" I screamed
"Love you too!!!"
I hung up and ran to my room to get everything packed.

Grace's POV:

"Why did I have to go with you?" I said as we left the driveway.
"Because I didn't want to leave you alone with Zach!" Jack said as he turned onto East Bullavard Road, near Subway.
"We wouldn't be alone you dumbass! Everyone else is at the house! Plus we aren't gonna do anything! Why do you think he's so bad?" I raise my voice.
"I just don't want you getting hurt okay!" Jack finished quickly as he turned into the parking lot of Subway.
"How do you think he's gonna hurt me?!" I said flinging my seatbelt off while staring at Jack.
"I just don't want it to happen okay! I don't want you guys to do anything that would be a big issue for all of us!"
"What would be an issue?" I asked
"You know what I'm talking about..." Jack said getting out of the car.
"We aren't gonna do that anytime soon!" I said following him in.
"Okay, its whatever!!" Jack said before he ordered Elisia's sandwich.

We got back in the car and I continued to bug my brother.
"So, lil Jacky, have you found a girlfriend yet?!" I smirked leaning towards him.
"No...."
"That's what I thought!'
"Hey! You don't have to be mean about it! I dont need a girl to be happy. The only girl that I have and need in my life is my Lil sister!"
"Awee you're so nice!" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah, that's why I don't want you banging Zach, getting pregnant, and fucking up your life!"
"That's not gonna happen right now."
"Oh, so it will?" He turned into the drive thru of Taco Bell.
"I mean eventually we probably are gonna have kids, just not right now..." I said slouching in my seat and staring out the window. I put in my headphones, played In My Veins by Andrew Bell, and texted Zach.

G: Jack is interrogating me
Z: Let him think whatever *flips hair* I love you
G: Love you too
Z: Dont try to top me
G: What if I do?
Z: You'll be in trouble
G: O H
Z: Hahahaa see you when you get home bye sexual lover
G: Bye

Jack yanked out my headphones, I jumped around in my seat and smacked him in the face.
"What the fuck was that for?!?!" I yelled
"I've been trying to talk to you and you're just in your own fucking world!!"
"Since when the hell do you care?"
"Why the fuck are you having an attitude with me?" Jack said as he parked the car in the driveway.
"Why the fuck are you acting like my dad!? You're my fucking brother!!" I yelled running into the house, I went into my room and continued to listen to music.

Victoria's POV:

"So, are you 110% sure that this is an Italian herb and cheese, black forest ham, bacon, american cheese that's melted, with pickles, olives, onions, honey mustard, vinegar, oil, and Parmesan foot long sammich?!" I spat out.
"Yeah," Jack said unsure, if this bitch fucked up, he's gonna get hit in the head with a pan.
"Oh yeah, where's Grace?" Zach asked
"She came in here, you didn't see her?" Jack asked
"Did you piss her off??" I glared at Jack.
"Yeah...."
"I'll go to her room! Jack you need to stop pissing her off so much!" Zach said getting up off the couch and heading down the hall to Graces room.

Zach's POV:

I went into Graces room and sat on the bed beside her. She scooted closer to me and laid her head on my chest. I played with her hair for a while and started to get sleepy, I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Grace in my arms.

∆ MORNING TIME ∆

"GRACE!!! GRACE!! ZACH!! WAKE UP!!!! WE'RE LEAVING FOR VEGAS IN AN HOUR!!!!" I heard Victoria scream.
"What do you mean we're leaving for Vegas?!" Grace said half awake.
"Dad got us a mansion to stay in for 3 weeks and then we go on a world-wide tour!!!"
"WHAT!?!" We both yelled, jumped out of bed, and got everything packed.

We arrived at the airport, went through security, and boarded our plane. Jack got a window seat, Grace was by him, and I was by her, with Victoria to my right. Everyone else was spread out around the plane. As soon as the plane took off, Grace was out, leaning on me, and I was being glared at by Jack.
"Dude, you have to stop sometime, its getting really annoying!" I said trying to keep my voice down so I wouldn't wake up Grace.
"Yeah Jack, it is getting annoying!" Victoria added leaning forward to see Jack. He just shook his head, put in his headphones and stared out the window. Eventually I passed out too.