inspiring

Whenever your sinking ill rescue you. When your upset I'll help you feel better. When you have no inspiration left I'll change that so you have some. When you have no positivity left I'll bring some. When your about to give up I'll change your mind and help you try again. You all gotta do whatever to keep moving forward. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. So don't give up your than you think. When thinks are falling apart they are probably falling back into it's right place. also remember life is full of tough spots you may lose people in your life but no matter what happens don't lose yourself. There will always be people in your life that will rip you into pieces and they won't even watch where the pieces land. But through the break down you'll realize something about yourself. You'll learn that your worth it and your strong, and no matter how hard they break or how much they destroy you, you'll always conquer them no matter what. Life will always bring problem but you just gotta change yourself to be stronger.

It's Okay for you to cry.
It's okay for you to feel sad.
It's okay for you to ask for help. It's okay that some things get tough
But it's not okay to GIVE UP!!!
Keep on going don't ever give up just keep believing in yourself. Sometimes you gotta stand up for what's right even if it means to stand alone. The pain you feel when you do it will make you stronger. Tears will make you braver.
Heart breaks make you wiser.
So thank what you got and also thank your past. Move on and don't stay in your past. If your in the past your gonna be depressed.
If your living in the future your anxious. But if you live in the present your gonna be better off you'll be at peace. So from now on be STAY POSITIVE. Smile more. Enjoy your life you only live it once.  

Words hurt don't wound people. Dont ever call someone ugly let's say your calling a girl that deep down she will be dying and she will be insecure. Your skin isn't paper
Don't cut it.
Your face isn't a mask
Don't cover it.
Your size isn't a book
Don't judge it.
Your life isn't a film
Don't end it.
Your beautiful!!!!

YOUR SPECIAL AND BEAUTIFUL
your special. In all the world there's nobody like you.
Since the beginning of time there has never been another person like you. Nobody has your smile, eyes, nose, hair, and voice. Your special.
No one can be found who had your handwriting.
Nobody anywhere has your tastes- for food or music or art. No one sees things just as you do.
In all of time there's been no one who laughs like you, no one who cries like you. And what makes you laugh and cry will never provoke identical laughter and tears from anybody else ever.
No one reacts to any situation just as you would. Your amazing and special.
Your The only one in all of creation who has your set of abilities. Oh there will always be a person who is better at something than you are at it. But no one in the universe that can reach the quality of your combination of talents ideas abilities, but none can match the symphony sound when all are played Together. You a symphony.
Though all of eternity no one will ever look talk walk think or do like you do. Your special. Your rare.
And in rarity there is great value
Because of your great rare value,you need to not attempt to imitate others. You will accept yes celebrate my differences.
Your special. And your beginning to realize it's no accident that your special. Your beginning to see that god made you special for a very special purpose. He must have a job for you that no one else can do as well as you. Out of billions of applicants only one is qualified, only one has combination of what it takes

That one is you because.... Your special amazing beautiful talented and much more.
So go live your life. You must do the things you Think you cannot do. Remember this is your life.
Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something change it. If you don't like your job quit. If you don't have enough time
stop watching tv. If you are looking for the live of your life, stop they will be waiting for you when you do the things you love. Stop over analyzing. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat appreciate. Life is simple every last bite of it. Open your mind, arms and heart to new things and people we are untied in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is and share your inspiring dream with them. Travel often. Getting lost will Help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once so seize them. Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them. So put down that blade.
Pick up that fork.
Get up from the toilet.
Look in the mirror.
Your worth it.
Your beautiful.
Now go live your life.
Don't think your beautiful or worth it? Well remember what your worth. Remember your worth fighting for. Remember your not a punching bag. Remember your not a doormat. Remember your valuable.
Remember your repairable
Remember your worth it
Remember they don't matter. Also
This is for the girls who have the tendency to stay up at night listening to music that remind them of their current situation. Who hide their fears, hurt, pain and tears under smiles, laughs and giggles on a daily basis. The girls who wear their heart on their sleeve. The girls who pray things will work out just once and theyll be satisfied. The girls who scream and cry into their pillow because everyone else fail to listen. The girls who have so many secerts who wont tell a soul. the girls who have mistakes and regrets as a daily moral. The girls that never win. the girls who stay up all night thinking about that one boy and hoping he will notice her one day. The girls who take life as it comes to the girls who are hoping it will get better somewhere down the road. For girls who love with all their heart although it always get broken. To girls who think its over. To real girls to all girls you're beautiful.
_________________________________________________________
If you ever feel like you're worthless, don't!
God has put you where you are for a reason! And remember, we will always be there for you! We are your cheerleaders letting you know that your are beautiful on the inside and out! You are amazing! You are all crazy beautiful. You should all believe that more, dream big and soar high. Be you because being you is the most beautiful thing in the world. It doesn't matter if people don't like it. Love your body, love your soul, love yourself and every amazing thing about yourself. Without you in this world someone would be miserable. So never give up on anything and never look down. Always keep your chin up beautiful and stay you because everyone else is taken.
You too boys. Same for you.
Also remember to not let anyone break you Ever. You'll have to stand on your own to feet. Stand up for what's right even if it means standing alone. Each and everyone of you can do this if you believe and never give up and also never let any of life's problems get to you. Just make it simple. I think you should do more than exist, live.
Do more than touch, feel.
Do more than look, observe.
Do more than read, absorb.
Do more than hear listen.
Do more than listen, understand.
Do more than think ponder.
Do more than talk, say something. Even if you need help speak up because their will always be
Someone who will be there for you. Having help doesn't mean your weak or you have failed. It means your not alone. We all need a little help once in a while. Sometimes we all need a little tears to clear the mist in our eyes. A little Assurance To clear the doubts in our heads. A little hug to nurse our aching hearts and a little rest to carry on moving forward. If you can't fly then run. If you can't run then walk. If you can't walk then crawl. Do whatever you need to do to carry on. Keep moving forward.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is a little something i wrote i hope you like it. i took forever. i just combined everything together.