Snitch

A/N

Hi guys just wanted to say that y'all make me happy when y'all vote and comment 😌, so thankyou . And also , if you read my stories , Follow me!!!!!😁. K ?

Okay Back To the story

__________________________________

[Robyn's P.O.V]

The Next Morning , I woke up with Jaden's arms wrapped around me in our bed under the covers . I started blushing because we were both naked . Last night was beautiful , Jaden made love to me like nothing else . I got up outta bed , and immediately fell down on the floor because I couldn't feel my legs do to last night . I did my best to get up as I was blushing , and went to the bathroom . My phone rang and it was Kimora , I didn't notice but I have 49 missed calls from her . I picked up .

"Hello?"

"OMG Robyn it's you! , I was afraid something happened to you. Where the fuck are you girl ??. "

"Okay Kimora , i'll tell you but you can't tell anyone else , especially not my father"

"iight , iight I promise . Go ahead and spill the beans " she popped her gum.

"Well, my father um..... He would beat me "

"What!? . O no that's terrible " Kimora said in shock .

"Yea , and you remember about that boy I told you I liked ?"

"Yes , that Chris boy?"

"Well actually , I just found out that um..... His name is Jaden Smith ......" I mumbled .

"You mean like The killer , Jaden Smith?"

"Yea"

"What!? ,Robyn you ran away with a killer?!!! . Have you lost yo mind!? . He dangerous girl . And I wouldn't trust him if I was you"

I rolled my eyes . I am so fucking tired of people Judging Jaden when they barely know him . I don't care , call me crazy if you want to . I love him .

"Where are y'all?" She asked eagerly

"Well, right now we are staying with his sister and his best friend in LA " I reply .

"O okay ." She mumbled and then I heard shuffling and a familiar voice in the background .

"Who's voice was that Kimora??" I asked .

"O know one , its some people being loud outside that's all" Kimora chuckled nervously .

"iight Girl , I gotta go okay? .And whatever you do , do not tell my father okay?" I say in a serious tone .

"okay Girl " she said .

"iight bye"

We hung up and I got in the shower to wash up .

[No Ones P.OV]

"Okay now pay up" Kimora popped her gum and holding her hand out .

What Robyn didn't know was that Her best friend just snitched on her to her father , because Robyn's father was bribing Kimora for some money . While Kimora was just on the phone with Robyn , she had Robyn on speaker phone do her father could here every word , and Robyn's father was sitting right next to Kimora in her room . Listening to their whole conversation . Now Robyn's Father can go find Robyn and put Jaden in jail . And Robyn knows nothing about this .

Kimora had just snitched on her best friend to her father , for some money .

Robyn's father handed Kimora the money that he promised.

"Thanks , now i'll be able to Find Robyn . She won't see a thing coming . And I'm gonna get that Jaden Boy in Jail"

A/N

Woah😳 , I can't believe Kimora snitched on Robyn to her father for some money . Comment on what y'all think about that.

Vote&Comment!!!!!