Stalker

.

[Jaden's P.O.V]

Time to get back to my list . I plan to go kill Craig. And this time , the nigga not bout to get away . I Got dressed went down stairs and saw Willow , Char , And Robyn all sitting at the table . I also smelt food .

When Robyn saw me, she ran up to me and jumped into my arms , bridal style and gave me a big kiss . "Good Morning Baby" she said in a sweet voice . "Morning Beautiful" I smiled. When Robyn got down outta my arms , Char gave her a evil look and rolled her eyes at us . I actually felt pretty bad for breaking Char's heart , but she needs to understand that we were basically just fuck buddies , nothing more . Nothing less .

"I cooked everyone breakfast , even her " Robyn said and pointed at Char .

Robyn had made waffles ,Sausage, and scrambled eggs .

Everyone grabs a plate and starts eating , but Char , she just stares down at her plate in disgust .

"Wow Robyn your amazing . " I say while stuffing my face . "Aren't you gonna thank Robyn for cooking you food Char?"

"Nah , i'll pass . " Char Scoffed and flipped her hair .

"Char , you really need to stop being a bitch " Willow wagged her finger in Char's face in a disapproving tone .

"No ! , I'm tired of that Bitch!" She pointed her finger in Robyn's face . "My life was fine before this Bitch walked into it ! . Coming in my own DAMN house like she runnin shit ! . Coming up in here stealing my man . News flash bitch , You think J is so madly inlove with you but he will always love me deep down inside ! , and Aint nothing you can say about it" She yelled .

"Bitch you just mad that J left yo Ratchet ass for me . So you need to sit down with all dat shit" Robyn fired back .

Me and Willow got between them to prevent them from fighting .

"You know what , I've had enough of this hoe! . Bitch pack yo stuff and get the fuck outta my house!" Char yelled , veins popping outta her neck .

Robyn looked shock for a moment .

"Fine then" she mumbled . And stomped up the stairs to go pack her things .

I shook my head at Char to let her know she was wrong for that . We started packing up our things , First I gotta find Craig .

Welp , I guess we'll jus head back to Philly .

We Walk outta the house without saying a word to Char , but I say goodbye to Willow .

We relax on our plane to Philly .

*

[Char's P.O.V]

Sure , you can call me a bitch for kicking Robyn outta my house , but think about It . If you didn't like someone why the fuck would you allow them to stay in your house? . And that's exactly why I kicked that bitch out . She was getting to cocky wit me , so I put the bitch in her place . Outta my house . And besides J know he still loves me , he has more feelings for me than he ever will for her . We've been through everything together .

It's been a couple of hours since they left . I decide to get outta my bed and walk to the room they were staying in to see if they left anything . I walk in the dark room because the lights are off , the next thing I know someone is strangling the hell out of me . I was struggling to get outta this persons hold but the person was too strong for me . The person cut on the lights .

The mysterious person had a ski mask on .

"Tell me where Robyn is and I will let you go" the person's voice said .

I was scared and sweating . It was a man and he was looking for Robyn. " Um , I ....I don't know" I lied . Truth is I wasn't about to tell this man anything about where they were because he looks dangerous , I'm only not telling him because Jaden is with Robyn , and I don't want Jaden to get hurt , I don't give a rats ass about Robyn . He squeezed on my neck harder , making me choke more . "Tell me where they are! . That Boy is with her too isn't he !? . I'm going to hurt that criminal when I find them I swear to god . Tell me where they went or say goodbye to your life ." He snarled . He squeezed on my neck harder making me dizzy and turn purple .

"Okay , they went to Philly I think" after that ,he let me go . I fell to the floor gasping for air . "Good , that wasn't so hard , now was it?" He asked sarcastically . And with that , he left outta the window . To god knows where .hmmmmmm I wonder who he was . And I hope he doesn't come back .

See , I knew that Robyn bitch was trouble the first moment I laid eyes on her . Got people breaking into my house looking for her n shit -_____- .

*

[Robyn's P.O.V]

We were still on our plane to Philly . Jaden was sleep and I was just about to close my eyes and go to sleep , when my phone buzzed .

It was my father

"So You going to Philly now ? . I'm way ahead of you guys tho . Think you can get away from me Robyn ? Think again ."

I nearly choked .

How tf he know where we going ?

I quickly darted my head around, looking at everything and everyone on the plane . What if he is on the plane?? .

He's following us , I know it.

A/N

Vote, Comment , And Follow me!!!😁😁😁