The Wrong Way(Start Up part 2)

So I'm here on the dance floor and a little tipsy. After I was knocked up with a couple drinks I was okay to dance. I was just swaying my hips following to the beat of the new song; Say It by Tory Lanez.

"Let a young nigga get down on it, yea, love when you spin around on it,yea."

He was smooth, yet rough, like medium coffee with cream and sugar.

Seconds after I did feel a hand brush off my lower back thinking it was someone passing trying to get through. None the less, I paid no attention. When it happened again I thought it was someone trying to get my attention. I turned and saw his fine ass. I mean chocolate, built, and had nice,white teeth. He had me loose then. He gave me a sly smirk and blew me a kiss. I turned back around just biting the inside of my cheek and smiled. I know he looked familiar though. I know that cut mark from anywhere.
Erin Townsend. He went to college with me at Penn State. He was one of the boys who was bullied because he was not as attractive and lanky. Its always the not-so's growing up to be fine.

"I knew I saw that face somewhere."

I sucked in a lot of air. I know he didn't just say that.

"Hey Erin." I say with a guinuine smile.
"Oh nothing. Stopped into town for the class reunion. And see some family. And now you. He say smirking and flirty.
"Oh that's nice. You forgot about the reunion slow ass.
"You forgot didn't you?" He says chuckling.
"To be honest I did." I say giggly.
"Well how about we go together.  I mean it would be fun." He say gleefully.  I ain't for sell boo.
"I would but I dont want people getting the wrong idea." I say looking at the group.

Ugh why did he make me so nervous?

"I meant as friends.  Wouldn't want your boyfriend to think that you're cheating.'' You little muthafucka. 
"No I have no boyfriend. I do as I please."
"I hope you do." He mumbled biting his lip.
"Huh?" I say looking up at his tall frame.

I heard what you said nigga.

"Oh nothing. But look, I have to go so how about while I'm here, we catch up. I know in college we never really spoke but since we can conversate, how about it?" He says.

"OK thats koo." I say breezily sashaying to the bar. I tell the bartender to hand me a pen and I write my number on a napkin and hand it to him.

"Thanks. See you soon Carmen." He say confidently. Now I'm all alone.

I really hate that Im such a good girl. I want to only have intercourse when I'm married and with my husband at that. But he makes a girl think twice.

Heaven Carmen- girl a stank ass human being will make you think twice about God's Word? What has gotten into you?

Hell Carmen- tell her ass to get lost.  If he got that bomb and you walk, thats a gift you gave up, and another will gladly accept. You need to get that. Before it slip out your hands.

Heaven Carmen- she is going to get you in a world of mess. Why don't you save that precious item that ISN'T refundable for someone who deserves it. Do what you heart and soul tells you. Don't be ignorant and try to take something that isnt worth it. Think about you.

Hell Carmen- girl fuck that. Thats probably a foot long just waiting to be acquainted to you, and you just gone be rude and wave it off. You take someone like him home and fuck the living day lights out of. You crazy if you don't accept his offer if it is.

Heaven Carmen- be careful honey. Just be careful.

.
.
.
.
"Bitch get yo dumb ass head out the clouds. You don't make no damn sense. I seen three men who wanted to get with you. One of them was a lil hoarse with his words but, we gone dat a'lone for now. What's wrong?"

"Girl I saw an old friend from college here and he wanted to catch up. But my mind so dirty wanting to fuck him but you know I wanna wait." I say sorrifully." "I mean I don't know what I want. One side say go for it he'll but then the other one is like font fall for the temptation."

I could feel both sides going at war. Clashing at me. Red light! Green light!  Just stop already.

"Girl go with what you want. Dont pressure yourself in something. Just be cool." Angela says rubbing my arms trying to soothe me.
"I really want to go home and take a ibuprofen and sleep." I say.

"Alright.  Just let me say bye first and get this number" she chuckles, trying to lighten the mood. I gave her a small smile and she hurries to the man she was talking to. She comes back quick and we drive to my house. I thank her for the night and walk to my house.

Let's hope I choose right in the end...

Ohh y'all Erin is fine Chile. Anyway vote and comment. I hope you like it. Couldn't find the song but found this instead. He was goin too hard lml.