Cast and Description

Cast:

-Shanaya Chatterji: Alia Bhatt (main lead)

-Abhimanyu Singh: Siddarth Malhotra (main lead)

-Raman Vasari: Aditya Roy Kapur (antagonist)

-Shalini Pathak: Kareena Kapoor Khan (antagonist)

-KD Pathak: Alia's dad (Ronit Roy)

-Prenali Chatterji: Alia's mom (Sayantani Ghosh)

-Priyanka Chatterji: Priyanka Chopra (Alia's sister)

-Ranveer Singh: Ranveer Singh (Priyanka's to-be-husband)

Varun Chatterji: Varun Dhawan (Alia's brother)

Description:

If he was fire,
Then she was ice.
If he was hate,
Then she was love.
If he was a volcano,
Then she was a tsunami.
----------------------------------------------
It is often said that opposites attract. But is that true in the case of Abhimanyu and Shanaya?
Set in the world of never-ending hate, love, passion and aggression is a story of two individuals fighting against the world for a chance at finding love.
When the two come together, will it be a clash of views or will a spark of love burn through the hatred outside?

Hey guys! I m going to be writing a new story but before reading this, read *Born To Be Yours*. I know I haven't completed it yet but I will start this one as soon as I do. This story will be a sequel to Born To Be Yours so check that out first plz.

Vote and Comment on this one as well plz.

This story is dedicated to bollywood_dreams for always being there for me. Thnx a lot sweet heart!