Teaser #2

Hey guys! So my other story is slowly coming to an end so I will start this one very soon. Thank you all who voted and commented. Silent readers please vote and comment. It really motivates me.
----------------------------------------------
Author's POV:

"Shut up! Eat this or I'll force feed you!" Shanaya nervously squirmed in her place, hearing Raman's words.

"Are you eating this or shall I..." Raman raised his hand in order to slap her but someone caught his hand in the nick of time.

"Raman! What the hell are you doing!" Abhimanyu shouted at Raman.

"Boss, she was not eating, so I was trying to get her to eat." Raman replied back to Abhi with a frightened look on his face.

"You are not to harm her in anyway. From now on, I will give her food. Not you!" Abhi replied with a dangerous edge to his voice.

"Now get out!"

Raman slowly turned away from Shanaya, but before leaving, he whispered in her ear, "I am not leaving you so quickly. Tonight will be the worst night of your life!"

"What are you waiting for? Your wedding? Get out of here!" Abhi snarled at Raman.

Raman quickly ran out of the room, scared of Abhi's anger.

Inside the room:

"Shanaya, are you okay?" Abhi gently asked her as he kneeled down beside her.

"No! I am not okay! I want to go back home. Back to my mom, dad, Priyanka di and Ranveer jiju, and my Varun bhai! I don't want to stay here with all of you." Shanaya screamed with tears streaming down her face.

"Don't worry, you will go home one day. I promise. When Shalini ma'am gets what she wants, we will let you go." Abhi replied to her with a heavy heart.

"Shalini? But that's my dad's other wife. She forced him to marry her. What does she want with us?" Shanaya asked Abhi with a confused look on her face.

"Wait, you know her? She is the one who told us to kidnap you, for some business thing or something." Abhi told her finally getting an understanding of Shalini's plan.

"If it's revenge she is after, then I will not let her succeed. I will help you escape from here. Not today because it'll seem too coincidental. Some other time. But I promise that you will get home safely." Abhi told Shanaya sincerely, overcome by guilt.

"Abhi, if she finds out, she will kill you. And I can't let that happen." Shanaya replied with downcast eyes.

"Shanaya, it's better me than you. It was my fault in the first place. I was the one who brought you here anyways." Abhi said with tears in his eyes. He slowly cupped her cheek and looked deep into her eyes.

"If anything were to happen to you, I wouldn't be able to live."

----------------------------------------------
So guys hope you enjoyed that!
Here is the new and improved cast:

-Shanaya Chatterji: Alia Bhatt (main lead)

-Abhimanyu Singh: Siddarth Malhotra (main lead)

-Raman Vasari: Aditya Roy Kapur (antagonist)

-Shalini Pathak: Kareena Kapoor Khan (antagonist)

-KD Pathak: Alia's dad (Ronit Roy)

-Prenali Chatterji: Alia's mom (Sayantani Ghosh)

-Priyanka Chatterji: Priyanka Chopra (Alia's sister)

-Ranveer Singh: Ranveer Singh (Priyanka's to-be-husband)

Varun Chatterji: Varun Dhawan (Alia's brother) 

I know this is a lot of people but half of them won't even enter until the middle of the story.
Guys plz vote and comment!