Chapter 5: Second Thoughts

---TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY---

    You shut your locker and put on a single backpack strap over your left shoulder. You began to walk to your bus. You still had time, but the halls were vacant. Suddenly someone pushed you up against a wall roughly. It all happened so fast. You were now facing the wall so you couldn't see who ambushed you. You could feel their hot breath on the back of your neck.
You could have sworn you saw a flash or purple before you got pushed into the wall. You knew who it was and suddenly anger and hatred filled your head with thoughts.
"Let me go you purple piece of shit" you said feeling scared. You were scared but you used your last bit of confidence to get those words out.
It was still quiet. Vincent didn't answer. You knew it was Vincent, you just knew. And then you felt something cold, sharp...a knife...it was a knife.
Vincent held the knife tight and he held it against your left cheek.
"V-Vincent what are you doing?!" You were now scared for your life!
"I'm doing something I should have done a long time ago" he replied coldly.
He's going to kill you?! No, it couldn't be. You thought he loved you. You thought you loved him.
You were now screaming
"Just let me go!" You really just wanted to go home. You were now having second thoughts about this boy you met. Ever since you met him everything has gone upside down. Vincent put right hand over your mouth to muffle your screams for help. His left hand held the knife. You were pinned to the wall, you hands were no use. You mouth was covered. Your legs, Vincent wasn't blocking your legs! At that moment you used your leg to kick Vincent as hard as you could in the shin. Vincent stumbled over to the side in pain. Releasing your body free from Vincent's strong grip. You had enough time to escape! You grabbed your backpack and sprinted down the hall as fast as possible. Vincent wasn't far behind you.
"COME BACK HERE!" Vincent screamed. You now had tears in your eyes and you ran to the closest exit and shut the door behind you. You had missed your bus, but your Grandmas house was closer to the school. Vincent doesn't know much about you. He probably doesn't know that your grandmas house was near. You knocked on your grandmas door while wiping your tears. You looked around you...Vincent was no where to be found. He must have lost you when you were in the school. Your grandma opened the door interrupting your thoughts.
"Hi (your name)" she said warmly.
You didn't say anything, you just hugged her. You were glad to be safe. For now....