Chapter 1 That night & adoption

3rd Person P.O.V.                                                                                                                                                                      January 15, 19999

At the Sunnyful Orphanage, a man put a basket on the pouch, rang the door bell. Then ran away. The door opened and the secretary, Miss Clark, looked around then down to see a basket. She picked it up and looked inside. There was a baby girl with bronze hair sleeping, and a box. Miss Clark look around once more to see if anyone was there and went inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13 years later-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna's P.O.V.

I was laying down on my bed alone strumming my guitar. My eyes blue, thinking about my past 'who dropped me off here when i was little?' 'Why did they do it?' were the questions running though my head. Then over the Intercom "Annabell please Come down to the the office." yes it said office. My eyes turn orange.   I sigh and get up thinking 'what did people blame me for this time.' I put my guitar away and go down to the office, while ignored the stares and comments. I walk in and Miss Clark is sitting at her desk glaring as usually but this time theirs a women across the desk smiling at me. Miss Clark said, "Annabell", I think 'Anna' ,"This is Mrs. Jackson she will be adopting you." My eyes turn pink  then yellow ." Hello" Mrs Jackson says in a happy voice. "Go pack your things." Miss Clark almost pushes me out the door, smiling at how she finally gets reid of me. I walk out and dash to my room, put everything I own in a suitcase but my guitar, backpack, and jewelery box. I got from  the person who left me here. It also has a necklace that I wear everyday.

Whenever you open the box it plays a song, a lullaby. I run back to the office "Ready!" I say, Mrs. Jackson jumps up and Says "Let's go!"